Reviews for Intimates
Omg so cute
I love your style! :) such lovely vignettes that are jily and more than jily. So beautifully written.
em38 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Very cute! I kind of wanted her to run into James and be flustered and all things cute while he smirks but also is slightly embarrassed. But I think you wanted it to be about something a little deeper and so your way worked great for that. Anyway, enjoyed this fic a lot - cheers!
Mme bookworm chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I liked this. Sometimes you need advise from your friends that you don't /can't ask your mom. Alice was lovely here. Also loved Lily being nervous and unsure. Lots of girls are when they venture into uncharted territory, some fanfic tends to forget that.
mereedithh chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
fun and cute!
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aw this was funny and sweet and all sorts of good things all at once! I wish matching pants were that cheap, lol!
AppleCake2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
hi! Is this completed? O: will you update again? I swear you are one of the most brilliant Lily and James authors out there! Honestly I read some of your oneshots OVER and over and over again! ;)
asdhfijdhfoasidjoaisd chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is very cute, very girly. I liked it. Unfortunately, that's all I can manage to say about it - I just liked it, and that's a fact. Sorry not to be able to give a more satisfying review!
jxnxyxxng chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
It's a nice fanfic on Alice and Lily's friendship. :D Good job~
burtikus chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Quite nice - a nice moment showing good insight into your characters. I wonder if it wouldn't have worked better in first person from Lily's POV. Actually now that I think about it, telling it from Alice's POV might have worked as well. The third person limited thing you have in this fic feels a bit forced at times. Still, I liked it.
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Soooo excellent. I really liked this one! Alice and Lily are so cute shopping together. Any chance we'll see a fic of James/Lily after she buys the new underwear?
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love the insight into their relationship! Cute and highly likely to happen in real life. Best non-james Lily and James fic I've read! (If that comment makes sense to you)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i really, really, really like the metaphor.

"Lils, shopping with you is no fun anyway," she says airily, dismissively, far too accustomed to such lectures to take them literally anymore. "You hate being out-of-the-box, avant-garde. And besides, you're here because you and James are having mind-blowingly fantastic sex and you want to step up the game, tease him a little. Maybe the 'upgrade' theory works for everyone else, but you don't have to fudge the truth for me."

hahahahha

especially loved the part about lily wanting to be worthy of james' attention
Lily Witchcraft chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw...I loved it )

Now I wish, I wouldve had someone like Alice...) I love how she conquers Lilys fears with all these nice gestures and gentle words...the personification of the perfect friend! xD

Best wishes, Lily