Reviews for Steel 'n' Blade Co
Aurawarrior13 chapter 10 . 7/2
This Brigade idea is AWESOME! And I would probably do what Zelda did in that situation...with Wolf Link. He DOES look like a giant puppy! I LOVE how you had Midna and SAMUS become best friends immediately instead of having them try and murder each other like any other fic. I FINALLY FOUND A FIC THAT IS DIIIFFEERRREENNNTTT! BRING MEH THE WAFFLES!
NOM NOM NOM
Alright, and if you are looking for a beta reader I am ready at your services though I DO use a phone for most of my fanfiction stuff, (I haven't written any fics yet) so I dunno how'd it work... But hey, it's worth a try! And also...WRITE OONNN!
alexitolagunes chapter 17 . 1/12
Really loved this fic, it is just so amazing and funny! You need to make a sequel :) anyways you are an awesome writer!
Kikoman589 chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
This was a good story featuring an entertaining pairing. Didn't expect it to be focused on romance (the story only has the Humor tag) but it turned out well in the end. I'd say the best part of the story was the characters. Also, I did laugh at least once in every chapter, so consider that a success :) I'd recommend this to people who enjoy a laid-back and comedic read.

Worth my time :) I think the story ended where it should have. One specific complaint that I'd make (though this is really just a personal story-telling preference) is that it wouldn't have hurt if you included one or two more story arcs to develop other characters like Meta Knight, who is only specifically mentioned in the text at the end of chapter 10 and in the second scene of chapter 12.
Pixelsaber chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
This was Amazing!
Your character portrayals are great!
You detail everything but you don't overdo it.
I liked your pairings.
And You made me laugh so hard I can't feel my cheeks...
Also after going to your profile and reading your friends thing I think It's safe to say that I have no real friends... Now excuse me while I go sob in the corner...

I wish you good luck, "Adios"
Soul Punisher chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is the third time I am reading this story. It's SO good- I can't get enough of it! There needs to be more! This is not a linkxsamus fic- it's THE linkxsamus fic!

In all seriousness though, this is one of my favorite stories ever: the narrator was hilarious, my fav ship is here (linkxsamus, obviously), and there are a lot of details and well spent time on each character.

This, my friend, is what makes you an excellent writer. Thank you for the read.

P.S.

A sequel would most definitely be AWESOME, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that. Please make our dreams become a reality :)
madlink007 chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
That was great
blobking156 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
very impressed. maybe a story about link and samus' adventures. would love it!
Knight Of Balance chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I care, narrotor
hi chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
This is absolutely my favorite chapter. You should do a mature sequel. ;)Link and Samus!
GoldenMoon Maiden chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
I love it! maybe you could do a mature sequel with lemons in it and a deleted scenes with them maybe doing it from the first time. :)he best story ever!
Kawaiipandaxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Brillant story I read all from chapter 1 to 17 l love the pairing link x samus xx :)
Soul's Anima chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
haha nice ending, underworld king. Keep writing!
someone chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
Y'know, you could make a sequel...
Weavle105 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Lol there was a red Vs blue thing
Weavle105 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011