Reviews for At Your Own Risk
purelyamuse chapter 33 . 3/16
Doesn't it feel great to complete a story? This was an intriguing ride. Thanks for sharing!
purelyamuse chapter 32 . 3/16
So sad.
purelyamuse chapter 31 . 3/16
Oh, Edward. You know what they say about assumptions...
purelyamuse chapter 30 . 3/16
These guys are a bunch of drama llamas. Oh, Rose. Ahhhh!
purelyamuse chapter 29 . 3/16
Drama!
purelyamuse chapter 28 . 3/16
I'm hopeful that they can both help each other to get sober and finish school and make good choices and just be nice. What a sad tale...
purelyamuse chapter 27 . 3/16
Well, now that mrs cope is the principal I'm hoping Edward can get back on track and lay off the drugs. Geesh! He's a mess!
purelyamuse chapter 26 . 3/16
Ahhhh! Edward get your life together!
purelyamuse chapter 25 . 3/16
With what we know right now, I feel terrible for Edward. He's ruined his life. Sure, He may have learned a few things about standing up to his parents and making his own choices, but mostly the results of being with her are negative. I feel so sorry for him. Bella's like heroine in this fic. Like for real. Ahhhh! I hope she can redeem herself and Edward too because he's been crazy. I'm so enjoying this ride. And this gutted me:

"Bella, you and me—it's indescribable," I whispered. "You feel it. I know you do." I rested my forehead against hers and listened to her uneven, soft breathing. "I want to make you happy, and I'll spend every waking second trying to, if you just let me."
purelyamuse chapter 24 . 3/16
Yikes all around! Bella needs to tell him all the things! Eep!
purelyamuse chapter 23 . 3/16
Boo for mean Edward. He's acting like a junkie! Yay for first kisses and real intimacy! Woot!
purelyamuse chapter 22 . 3/16
Bella needs to give a little or Edward's going to go off the deep end.
purelyamuse chapter 21 . 3/16
I am so scared for Edward. He is going too far. I hope he can figure out who he is and not follow either crowd. Ahhhh!
purelyamuse chapter 20 . 3/16
I donut like this cliffhanger! I'm scurrrrrred!
purelyamuse chapter 19 . 3/16
Oh, no, Edward! What did you do? I liked their sweet moments on his birthday. I wish she'd open up to him and give the poor boy a kiss. This is going to end so badly. Wah!
2,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »