Reviews for Coyote Genius and Rascally Rabbit
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/23
Well, I must say, this story is random and funny. Strangely enough, this story does feel like a looney tunes cartoon. I was actually thinking of Wile E. Coyote's voice more than Edward's. Still, you did fine work here.

Aria Breuer
MooNOrchiD chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AH-MAZING! Absolutely Ah-mazing!
bmthespian chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Just realized I'd never read this one, too cute
GeniusInA12YearOldBody chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Dude... You've gone so far around the bend I could open a bottle of wine with you. Just thought you should know.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This really made me smile, so thanks for writing it! _
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Perhaps someone slipped you some crack? Crazy weird.
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I bow to your superior wisdom, you definitely had a momment of weird, here. However, it is kind of wish to offend, but I much prefer the Unforseen Events series. Next, I'm checking out LAF. See you in the funny papers!
ewatt.marion chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
very strange
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was so funny and weird...I loved it!
HayleyComet chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hehe, funny. Did you mean to say maroon, or did you mean moron? Oh well, I guess i'll never know.

And yes, you really have goneround the twist. Great story though _
Mimozka chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Edward Anthony Cullen, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are my Singer and I am going to eat you for my supper."

"Nya-a-a-p. Wha-a-at's up, D-doc?"

That just vabout killed me! XD XD lol

You must have been veeeery bored or in a very random mood! lol It's brilliant though, because after some drawings I came across on deviantart I can totally see them doing that!
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I am left with a smiling but confused face :D Alrighty Jess... that was different. Sometimes I hate it how when I look anywhere I see a story I could write, and looks like you couldn't resist the temptation. It was very different from your other stuff :P It was good though. Very... unique... You gonna update I Hunger soon?
jeasterl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
"What are you on and can i get some?"

*looks at the recipe for the last batch of virtual cookies that were sent*

Lysergic acid diethylamide added as a preservitive... "take it easy on those cookies"
Jestak chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This one had me right from Bella's stuttering "What's up doc?" An absolute riot-thanks for sharing it with all of us.
bookworminpeace chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
...

*snicker*

AWESOME i happen to like the ending

C: poor Edward

A: *shrug* he's a vampire he'll live

C: what happened to the "first human ever to kill a vampire"?

A: Technically thats Bella with the whole "you'll be the death of me"

But Charlie is next in line... hmm... or Renee Would she really murder her son-in-law?

C: depends why

A: good point

- off to ponder the crazy twilight world

Amy