Reviews for Itachi and Kisame Get High
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
WTF! "squeaks" oops sorry
MillyEverbloom chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
I laughed so hard I think the neighbors heard me Hahaha this was so funny
diegokpo30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
JAJAJAJAJA, this is very funny, I died laughing.
ASbM chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Man you're awesome. This is my new favourite.
Reptaliator chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I only read the first chapter, but I FUCKING LOVED IT! Great job.
ConclusionsOfTheHeart chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the first, actually probably the first, (at least the first I can remember) Naruto crack fics that I've ever read in my life... And it was so HILARIOUS! I cracked up so hard, and your story kind of better introduce me to the Naruto world. Haha, I read this when I was about 12 which was years ago, and now looking back at it, I'm glad to see it's still here, because it was awesome :D so thank you for this story! Brings back the good ol memories...
Maxi Pegasus chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
This...is...AMAZING to say the least! I know you did this for kicks and giggles but you did so well with it! I applaud this work as it goes into my favorites list! Probably my most favorite fan fiction I have ever read. As a participant of the 'good stuff', I have had struggles that can compare to the ones you have mentioned in this story..the dreaded munchies, the feeling of coming down, and the uncontrollable laughter that is so enjoyable even though it leaves a small pain in your lungs. And what made everything even better was that you put in the Resident Evil 4 reference. The Merchant! Isn't he just a heaven sent? But as I was saying, you did great with this fanfic and I absolutely adore it. Hopefully you will read this review.

Maxi 3
Sinful chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Most ridiculous story I have ever read. Still, it amused me. Thank you for your efforts.
Deidara chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
lol, I feel I'm high myself, just by reading this... I particularly enjoyed the Karin mocking.
The New Beginning chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
This is so freaking funny!
Yuki no Akuma chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
You know, it was pretty damn good stuff XD!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
All 4 parts were funny as fuck pt 1 was the best but I'd llook forward to seeing more content like this pro job :D
lovehurtsme67 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Fucking Hilarious
klarissa.pereda chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I was laphing form the start XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
lamp this the second time I have read this and it is still just as if not more funny