Reviews for Paintball for Dummies
Noob chapter 1 . 9/23
whenthesnowmelts chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aww. I'm saddened that there is no next chapter! It's a fairly well written fic with an interesting plot. And characterization is almost hands down! Seeing as it's 2013, and you published in 2010...well, I tend to not follow fics with that long a gap. But I'll definitely still fav. :)
PASTA300 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Can't wait!
jhon doe chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
DKolkolkolkol this is so exiteing I cannot wait for the guns there will be a bullet in every head da? I wonder if paintballs hurt?oh by the way team "America" resistance is futile with Belarus on the girls team I will get in touch with Italy for you and have him send some white flags in advance .
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Pherse Issac chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Pleasepleaseplease continue this! Its so hilarious. Last line made me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Dude. Dude. Seriously. Continue this. Please. I will marry you if you do.
Sushi Sensei chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
this is rlly good (:

plls continue writing!
Empty06 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
EPIC. That is the only word I can use for this, everything was just so perfect. I love how all the nations were afraid of Hungaray, and I could so see Belarus agreeing to helping in a heartbeat in exchange for Russia's blueprints. And embarassing Switzerland and Japan was hilarious too. By far, the ending was the best I've ever read in a fic, because what's more awesome than Prussia and Tootsie Pops?
Lumoa chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
XD I was giggling like mad throughout this, hope you add more chapters to it!
hetafan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
OMG ! like, so awesome !

I'd love to see switzerland in a dress *evil smirk*
miss.anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I really loved this. Are you going to write another chapter? :D
Dinarzade chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Your fanfiction really sounds interesting! But I wonder... Switzerland's never going to shoot at a team with Liechtenstein in it...

Anyway, it's already funny and I'm really curious about what is going to happen next, so don't stop writing!
kommamura-fox chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
sounds really good so far, I can't wait for the next chapter!

I thought the joke at the end was great as well XD
Kimchii chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow I wonder what will be Vash's reaction when he figures out he's against Lili XD