Reviews for Following In My Father's Footstep
rog457 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I never thought about the fact that Ben could also be Michaels vessel, of course being a child would be a disadvantage in a fight with Lucifer, especial if he was wearing Sam at the time.

Of course having made the decision to say yes to Michael, Dean would do what he had to to protect the only other people that he cares about besides Sam and Bobby that are still alive. He would want Lisa to know that they would be ok and that he loved them.

That line in the show about him thinking about being happy was so heartbreaking. I hope that when the shows ends they give Dean his happy ending he deserves it.

Great tag, even if it made me cry a little
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AW Love...this was beautiful! :)

x
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Man, your mind- and your fingers- work fast! Now this was a much more postive way of looking at the reason Dean went where he went than all the crap I keep reading from the "fans" on the websites. Man, these people are witches in real life! Gosh forbid the character so much as glances at a female character and the witches attack with venom!

Thank You for a positive, sensible reason that Dean went back to Lisa. I had no problem with him going there at all. And when he told her that when he "thinks of myself happy" I had tears in my eyes. I would have loved it if he had said that to me but seeing that he is a fictional character I know that will never happen.

A good story. Thank You.
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love a happy ending. I just can't help it. And as I sat there and watched him knock on that door, I was trying to figure out whose door it was. When Lisa opened it, I was thrilled. Kripke has said, time and again, that Ben is not Dean's son, but I don't care. I can think what I want. And I want Ben to be Dean's son. (Crazy fans!)

Dean would never want Ben to become the target of the angels and, as you wrote, this would be the final straw in him saying yes. He would never put this on someone else. I think we will see that in next weeks episode.

I am very hopeful that we will see more of Lisa and Ben in season six. No one deserves a happy ending more than Dean.

I was sorry to see Dean delete all the evidence that he was Ben's father. How sad that he has to give up everything. Oh well, when the apocolypse is over, Sammy can fix it!

Nice job.