Reviews for SmashScape
Fuqboi chapter 3 . 8/13
I really missed the lack of sexual content I've come to expect from fanfictions, please get more better at writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Your sisters awesome lol, passivly trolling you
Vernon Hediger chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Hm, how about Mario and Ganondorf in the K.B.D.'s lair. Or the Wildy Volcano.I don't care. I just want those two that I think of it...White Knight the doors closed and 's see how well the holy Saradominists react to the King of Evil and his 'accomplice'(that's probably what they'll call Mario)OOH! Better yet, the God Wars Dungeon. Inside the hardest bosse's room(never been to the place myself, too low level.)
Vernon Hediger chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
yep. Crazy's crazy.I'm surprised that a a Falcon Punch didn't one-hit-kill the zombie.
AuroraWinger chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Haha, cool name, and cool story. Awesome story in fact. First two chapters were pretty cool, third was like WOW. It had a great storyline, that didn't move too fast, or too slow. The descriptive language was awesome, the only problem being lack of punctuation, or small grammar issues.

The Lucario x Zelda team was a really good idea, and it worked really well. You have to do another Lucario x Zelda chapter some time. Please update it sometime soon, because this story is extremely awesome, keep up the good work!
rockhardj1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
that is so cool! update soon