Reviews for The Visit
KaiNDove chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I really liked this. Actually, I read it a while ago, I think, and didn't realise there was a second chapter. The second chapter was my favourite, but overall, it was well done! I especially liked your characterization of Sam. Also, when you were talking about misanthropy and that it shouldn't be that easy to smile in such a way - that line is perfect, and I think it resounds in real life as well, when people find something worth holding onto in isolation. Really lovely that you can pull on those thoughts and feelings.
kris rodriguiz chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
i love this story it is very good u suld make more
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
awwmiiigoooowwwdd! cuteness X3
Jezebel Jai-Braxlin chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I loved this story. I didn't notice too much of a difference in narration, and I didn't think it to be too scattered. It is a beautiful idea, sad, but beautiful. I wish you could continue it, but, unless I am mistaken, this seems to be the end. Thank you for this wonderful piece, it was an amazing read .
Jezebel Jai-Braxlin chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I am very curious to see where this goes. I think you should definitely continue it .
Thecricketsarecalling chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Really interesting. In fact I've never seen a love story like this before. I would love to see if you would keep going with it. Amazing, I hope you update!
LmarikoL chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I encourage you to continue, this is good and if you do continue, I will read it.
Raaee chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very interesting writing, liked it a lot.