Reviews for Voyeurism
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Well, we already know that Jarlaxle has watched Entreri during sex (Calihye), but this story was of interest because of Jarlaxle's reaction not only of voyeurism and wanting his lieutenants to watch with him (that raises a dozen questions, lol) but because Jarlaxle continued to watch until Artemis fell asleep. That was somehow touching. Is there more to Jarlaxle than we know? Definitely. And I like where you're taking it.
Tzigany chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
wild thang chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I want to know what he was ashamed of too
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
What's sad is how believable this is. Everyone does it sometimes and if they scry on him a lot, well...I suspect this would make Jarlaxle very happy.
Dilynrea chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Awsome i love this, and you didn't lose any of the characters personallity ( i cant spell)
Ariel D chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You know, I did wonder if Jarlaxle ever accidentally saw something like this when spying on Entreri. It would have to come up somewhere along the way, and later he clearly was watching Entreri have sex with Calihye or he couldn't have arranged the "rescue."

Interesting observation of the guilt and Jarlaxle's reaction to it.
jarltreri chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Raiguy and Kimmuriel were hilariously tortured in this short. I never really thought about how Entreri does this but somehow you managed to keep him in character through his confusion and mixed feelings. I guess he can't be so emotionless all the time. Also, Entreri is a very confused man. haha. For some reason I really enjoyed the last bi of this where Jarlaxle just watches Entreri fall asleep. That's kinda sweet and/or creepy haha.. of course Entreri finds out and...
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 4/10/2010