Reviews for A Bit Of A Stew
MissEclipse chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hi Nina, hope this message finds you in good health, my friend.

Well, I have obsconded from the A-Team Fanfic page briefly to have a read of your Profs story. It was so sweet and very well-written. Loved the humour (The Cow especially made me laugh - very irreverent!). I hope you write some more.
ThreeOranges chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love this! You've got The Boys being adorably domestic, then you show us the burden they have to bear, and Cowley, and it's all so THEM! Really deliciously written too, I can smell the sage and rosemary :) Thank you for this, I shall now go off and have lunch (though sadly not cooked for me by Ray, grrr!)
Sandra Reavill chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
What a lovely *out of work* story. Love the fact that even with Cowley in front of them the lads still cant help their feelings showing! And I could just taste that stew!

Well done Nina.
finnhere2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Love it, PeppyPower... it takes a great mind to weave such a devious plot around FOOD! LOL
Bodielova chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
that was fun! I hope you will write more Pros, you really nailed the characters, cheers, mate,
bistokid chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hi Peppy this is really great. I had such a great laugh. The cooking companions. *lol*. The characters are at the point. While reading I saw it all in pictures. Loved it. What an idea *lol*. great great great go on... we need more
Kay-Daniel chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Sis, you've outdone yourself. Pretty crazy fic, I think. Never thought you'd manage the lads so well. But you did, congrats, really. Thanks to ILWB, she made this fic what it is, I suppose. Great to have a British beta. Again, love it. But you know that anyways. KD *hugs* (it is the middle of the night here, btw)
Cassy G chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I had a good laugh, very well written, too. Hope to read more soon.
Andrea007 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I never knew you were into Pros fanfic, Peppy. I mean I loved the Professionals ever since I saw them on German TV. That's a long time ago, but I still remember grumpy Cowley, lol. I really loved this fic, all people were in character, and especially liked Cowley. You wrote him so well. Anyway. Well done and I hope to read more Professionals stories by PeppyPower.

Greetings from Germany, Andrea