Reviews for A Murderous Feast
kokoroyume chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
The 'facetious' and sarcastic Master... it's nice to see him back in his right place :)
tu chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
That's class
tu chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This was a pretty god chapter I wish there was more of the Master
tu chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was brilliant! Truly fascinating
Kokoroyume chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Your characterization of the Doctor, the Master and Wilf is wonderful _

Thank you so much for writing these stories !
GC chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
You sir, are an awesome Who writer!

I plan on reading all of your stories.
x-Avarice-x chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I almost couldn't take it when the Master was getting his stomach carved out like a roast. I really love that he's still crazy. It's amazing. Though it's starting to calm, and you still manage to keep it all in character. Brilliant.

Another thing I love about this whole series in general is that there's genuine character development. That's so rare, in this case at least, because it's actually something that really would have happened. As the author, you aren't bending their personalities to your will, you're letting them shape your writing. I must say you're quite talented.
iDestiny chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Write more please! Now it can have its own beautiful plot and word arcs!
Coconut-CocaCola chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
FINISH! Well... It's been a while actually that I finished it, but I couldn't wait to read the next chapters! Too bad Wilf dropped out already, he was a funny little chap. And, I liked that you introduced one of the seven wonders, plus one that isn't really known, because if I'm right, they didn't use them at all in the doctor who's series. By the way, don't mind the soundtracks, your fan serial is more important! XD
Jim chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"Fantastic!" as the ninth Doctor would say.
Harold Saxon chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Dear CVT and Lucy

I didn't know how to reply to you guys otherwise, so I hope you read this page. To be frank, I'm not sure if I'm going to get their relationship as a far as becoming truly "romantic". I'm a bit of pessimist and don't believe in happy endings (I hope that didn't scare you off). It's just that I can't see the Doctor and the Master acting like some lovingly married couple, sharing cookies and doing dishes together. For me, that sort of stuff takes the joy out of putting them together in the first place. I'm sorry, but I think I am better at writing angst than romcom, or true slash.

Kind regards

Harold
Harold Saxon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Dear CVT and Lucy

Kind regards

Harold
Erikstrulove chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
HUZZAH! I love it! I cant wait for the next installment!
Lucy chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I usually only read slash stories but I'm beginning to get tempted to give this story and the last a go (since they seem to be a continuing story?). I'm curious though, are you ever planning to ever go into slash with them?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
I'm haing the horrible feeling that the next story shall be the last. It's just 'cause when The Master is shown his future in "His silent mind" the second last one was of the sisters from this story. Please tell me I'm just being paranoid.