Reviews for Admittedly, My First Time, Too
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I was just expecting some poorly written lemon I could laugh at when I clicked on this but once I read it I realized it was extremely well written, and the characters were so in character, and everything was just perfect...

And I dunno exactly why but something about this story really got to me and now I'm sitting here crying like an idiot

Really nice job, you could have a career writing romance, this was really excellent.
Freakiegal chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I like what you did with the story, mainly because you left the ending wide open and with an anonymous notion- I reckon you should make another story based off this one, continuing on from this point.
VERY Good piece of writing, kept in character, nor did you rush any details
Kyfas chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
With this one, i've now read all your fics (except for the Zelda ones, because i didn't play the games xD). I'm sorry for not reviewing the other ones, but as i've told you, i'm a lazy reviewer xD. Still, you are the second author i review more than once xD so here goes.

So my first impression of this fic is: woa! *.*

As some of your other reviewers have pointed out, you kept Yuna, Tidus and the others in character beautifully. You are a really talented writer. Honestly, you took your time writing this (it's a big one shot) and the pace never once seemed rushed. You give all the details necessary without the misuse of strong language, and you can really transmit the feelings through your writing.

On another note, you have a wicked sense of humor! xD I loved the way you spontaneously throw discrete (?) jokes in there. They're simple but really funny in a way that one can imagine the characters in those situations. xD Like the food poisoning thing hahaha.

I plan to read the Zelda ones, despite not being too familiar with that universe.

And on a last note, if you ever write a real book, please do inform me. ;)
JordanMathias chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
All I can say, great job :)
silver-sakana chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
You are awesome.
tidus and yuna fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
BEST STORY EVER!
Jayen chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This story is AMAZING! All of the characters were in character, and it was realistic! It was also longer than the others, and I just overall LOVED this story! :D!

Tidus is really sexual in this one... I mean, I assumed in the video game that he had had his share of rutting, but...

Also, at the Seymour part, I was like O_O. Why did Seymour need his name again? /
boomboomk9000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow. I liked the old version, but I LOVE this :D
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aw, this was amazing! :D

I loved it, both Tidus and Yuna were so in character - Tidus was jokey and light-hearted whilst Yuna was perfectly shy and excited at the same time. Particularly her, I think you captured her essence exquisitely. I thought the speech you wrote for them was brilliant, and I could clearly imagine them saying it in-game.

The relationship you painted between them was so tender and loving. Adorable, and so fitting for them. But you also hinted at the heartbreaking end to their story and the sacrifice Tidus is willing to make. Basically all of this was great: expanding upon the game but also staying true to it.

Just wonderful! Bravo! n_n
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
HOLY SHIT... HAAAAAAAWWWWWWT.. i could masturbate to this story for hours.
Murayama Tsuru chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
All I can say is wow. This was an amazing fanfiction, I really enjoyed it, I thought it was interesting how foward Yuna got. All in all I really loved this fanfiction.

-Tsuru
The Side You Haven't Seen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Amazing. I loved it.

The best part about it, in my opinion, is the fact that it's written in first person from Tidus' perspective. That's what really got me. I've always been a Tidus fangirl, haha.

And the amount of detail is well executed. It's enough, but not too much.

Oh my goodness...I can't express how much I love this fic. I think you've inspired me. :) Keep up the good work.
sorachicken chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really loved this story. My new favorite Tidus x Yuna fic. I'm glad you detailed the love they felt for one another, and the playfulness of their relationship. People sometimes forget to give them an actual relationship in one-shots, heavily relying on what the readers have already taken from the game. You didn't. )
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very Hot :D

And amazing. You did a very good job with this.
Gingerhaze92 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is quite good, im surprised there are so little reviews for it. The only criticism i might have is that at first i thought there was too much dialogue at parts and it was ruining the mood a little bit but after reading it a few more times i realized it fit well with the story. You can tell they love they share is true, pure love.