Reviews for The Tattered Man
Blurred Memories chapter 2 . 15h
Oh my... that hurt. The ending simply broke my heart, I cried so much... but I'd read it again straight away. You have such a unique way of describing the characters' emotions... I really enjoyed Snape's point of view throughout the whole story. I love it, it's beautifully written! Thank you so much for sharing
mamahd chapter 1 . 3/26
Bloody Hell! That was utterly heartbreaking. I bawled like a baby at the end there. Wow. Your writing is so emotive that even though I was prepared for angst this still hit me like a ton of bricks.
Rumshjort chapter 2 . 3/3
It was fully expected, but at the same time not at all. This was a very powerful story, and completely heart breaking. Well done, few manage to make such a short story so great.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 2 . 2/8
How horribly sad (but well written!). This is why I need HEA Severus. He only deserves lovely things, in my mind. But thank you for writing such a moving fic, even if it's left me a bit heartbroken.
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 2/6
Christ! You ripped my heart out with this one, love. I didn't see that coming. I mean, maybe in the darkest corner of my mind, I suspected as much, but I didn't see it coming to this conclusion and I didn't realise it was only 2 chapters, so I'm thrown completely for a loop. Bloody hell! You've got a gift for writing an utterly broken Severus Snape, you know?

Great work.

xx-Kitten
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 2/6
Holy Guacamole! What a brilliant first chapter! I can't wait to read more.
nedjheret chapter 2 . 2/4
How. Dare. You ...
DesertC chapter 1 . 2/3
I love this. Beautifully written.
Jay A. Angelin chapter 2 . 1/31
Quasimodo and Esmeralda. _
You're absolutely evil. You know that? You write HEA after HEA and then you go and break my heart. Severus doesn't get sad endings any more! Thats the point of FF. You're supposed to go against cannon and give him the HEA that Jo's cold heart didn't give him.
:'(
And despite it all I can't help but still love you... and Jo. Now stop making my Severus tragic and sad!
Noppoh chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm screaming and crying and hyperventilating. What have you done to me? I feel like a knife has pierced my heart.
(Just to be clear: This is positive feedback)
katarina131 chapter 2 . 1/2
I literally cried. (I know it's not so surprising, really, I read other reviews, but it is surprising for me, I almost never cry, I'm mostly incapable of it). When I read it the first time, I got so sad it ruined my whole day, I couldn't believe I'm that sad over something that isn't even real and then I re-read it because it just didn't let go, and I cried like I would cry over a dear friend. I think it is pure magic you're making us all feel.
And at first I thought he could have waited before committing suicide, I mean, really, the day of her wedding, but then I thought, no, he couldn't, it must have hurt too much and it was one selfish thing he did for himself in years, so to hell with Hermione! Whatever made him feel happy (or even just not unhappy) is fine with me.
Summerhlm chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I have to ask one thing though... Is is Esmeralda?
Summerhlm chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Thank you... I have no words. This ending has been my dream ending. I just wish this story was longer. Amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
So heartbreaking. This made me cry
wokanshutaiduo chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Oh my gosh! Amazing story but OMG!