Reviews for The Tattered Man
FelixGreen chapter 2 . 3/13
Oh my god, I think I need some therapy now
Very unique, poignant. Well written
val chapter 2 . 3/2
sad tale, indeed. now off to find myself a story with a nice, happy ending.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 2/11
nO. NONONONONNONO NONO WHY NO MY FEELINGS NO ;_;
Wow, no HEA, like not even close.
Loved the tragic Snape.
Restlessrhythm chapter 2 . 2/8
Each time I read this story, I am beautifully carried along on a wave of emotion that evokes a deep sadness. I can count on this fiction to bring me to tears. Perhaps it's partly due to the fact that I often feel voiceless like Snape, believing that no-one is there to hear me. And yet, Hermione's anguish reminds me that people do care. Thank you for writing this unique, mature take on the Marriage Law Challenge. It is one of my all-time favorites.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 1/4
she didn't show a speck of love for him... just like lily..

these kinda things make me hate sshg.
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
daisy.. the tribute to hermes, male of hermione.
Story Please chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Sad ending, but very well-written story. :(
Fifitheflowertot chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
... I was not expecting that. Wow.
mzperx chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
It was beautiful. I do not know how many times I read this story, but it still touches me deeply. thank you
SweetJane72 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I am truly overcome with emotion and I find it difficult to articulate exactly what I wish to say. The end was just too powerful for words. I am distraught, yet amazed.
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Well, I was in the mood to feel miserable today and this story was perfect for the occasion. It was novel, inventive and really well written, I could empathise with Snape until it hurt. Another keeper!
Sue Donym chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Jesus, I knew that's what was going to happen and I'm still destroyed. I'm going to put this fic on my list of stories that make me cry endlessly and messily.
Elialys chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I am, like Severus, speechless. This was absolutely brilliant and beautiful. You successfully broke my heart in 10 millions pieces. Also, I often found myself half laughing half whimpering in agony, I don't know how you did it, but you were very good at it. Not laughing at the ending though, there are more tears involved than laughter :( So wonderfully written, though, going straight to my favorites. Thank you!

*Elialys*
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
That was so soul crushing, just such agony to read. It was written so lovely but it destroyed me to read. Thank you for writing it :)