Reviews for The Tattered Man
Guest chapter 2 . 3h
No...I loved this story. But the end is too terrible to bear. So cruel!
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 4/15
One of the aspects of your writing I have most respected is how you can pivot on genres. You can write comedy, tragedy, romance, adventure, anything, really. I so hope you've turned to original fiction. And I hope I find your work. You are singularly talented.
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 4/15
I've been re-reading your work (I'm one of those awful lurkers too in awe of your talent to leave reviews) and I have to say this on freaking _hurts_.
OnlySeverus chapter 2 . 4/15
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 2 . 4/12
Hello,
This is one of the most beautiful and especially saddest stories I've ever read. Hermione and Severus get along so well, they're like friends, but she doesn't understand what he feels like... Of course, how could she as he's never talked about it, but... it's crushing my heart. By the end I was crying. Sev didn't see a reason to stay, probably he would only have needed one single person whom he could've been sure of; instead he felt all alone with all the people around not understanding him...
It makes my heart bleed. You did a wonderful job!

Best wishes,
Bonnie
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/10
This was one of the first HG/SS fictions I ever read, and the first marriage law. I'm incredibly grateful to have found it again. Your wring is beautiful, your pacing excellent, and every time I read on, I burst into tears. Thank you.
HappyAuriga chapter 2 . 4/1
Thank you for this story. I loved how you managed to convey Severus's despair without using too many words about it.
FelixGreen chapter 2 . 3/13
Oh my god, I think I need some therapy now
Very unique, poignant. Well written
val chapter 2 . 3/2
sad tale, indeed. now off to find myself a story with a nice, happy ending.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 2/11
nO. NONONONONNONO NONO WHY NO MY FEELINGS NO ;_;
Wow, no HEA, like not even close.
Loved the tragic Snape.
Restlessrhythm chapter 2 . 2/8
Each time I read this story, I am beautifully carried along on a wave of emotion that evokes a deep sadness. I can count on this fiction to bring me to tears. Perhaps it's partly due to the fact that I often feel voiceless like Snape, believing that no-one is there to hear me. And yet, Hermione's anguish reminds me that people do care. Thank you for writing this unique, mature take on the Marriage Law Challenge. It is one of my all-time favorites.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 1/4
she didn't show a speck of love for him... just like lily..

these kinda things make me hate sshg.
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
daisy.. the tribute to hermes, male of hermione.
Story Please chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Sad ending, but very well-written story. :(