Reviews for The Tattered Man
Francis-rose chapter 2 . 12/4
I'm balling my eyes out
amber.131 chapter 2 . 12/3
this story was brutal. well done.
beauifulliketherain chapter 1 . 11/8
Baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor (you know)
I used to live alone before I knew you
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

A word of advicedon't listen to this song while reading this story. God, I'm crying so much. I think you might have (accidentally, I'm sure) killed me quite dead.
youre an evil person
WizardSmurf chapter 2 . 9/16
Just to be clear: that was my second read through. I already knew what would happen and still.. You should write a book. I mean I appreciate this story as much as Stephen Kings IT.
WizardSmurf chapter 2 . 9/16
You ripped my damaged heart out of my chest, stomped on it and then ripped it to shreds. I have now cried my fill for this lifetime.
MyWitch chapter 2 . 8/29
This broke my tiny little heart.
Your writing is so deliriously delicious. Thank you for this story. I really loved it.
,,YOU BROKE MY HEART. This is sad and beautiful at the same time
darklordashes chapter 1 . 7/17
Made me so sad. It's incredible. Have you stopped doing fanfiction aurette?
ksouza3 chapter 2 . 6/2
This was rudely sad and heart breaking but it was such a beautiful story to read. Such heart and emotions in your writing. Thanks for creating this lovely story!
MoraDreamWeaver chapter 2 . 6/2
this is one of the saddest stories I've ever read. it really hits home thank you so much for sharing this
LadyBelladona chapter 2 . 5/13
why? this was so sad;! my poor hesrt..
Blurred Memories chapter 2 . 4/22
Oh my... that hurt. The ending simply broke my heart, I cried so much... but I'd read it again straight away. You have such a unique way of describing the characters' emotions... I really enjoyed Snape's point of view throughout the whole story. I love it, it's beautifully written! Thank you so much for sharing
mamahd chapter 1 . 3/26
Bloody Hell! That was utterly heartbreaking. I bawled like a baby at the end there. Wow. Your writing is so emotive that even though I was prepared for angst this still hit me like a ton of bricks.
Rumshjort chapter 2 . 3/3
It was fully expected, but at the same time not at all. This was a very powerful story, and completely heart breaking. Well done, few manage to make such a short story so great.