Reviews for The Tattered Man
ADracula16 chapter 2 . 8/3
This broke my heart. You appear to have a talent for gripping people's hearts in just the right way to make them cry. It's a very well laid out story and I had enough laughs at the start that the ending was completely unexpected and heartbreaking. Congratulations!
kate1309 chapter 2 . 7/29
First things first, I like how you incorporated Sign Language in there. I personally know Sign Language so it was really nice to be able to relate in some way. The ending though...I'm crying. Why? Why did she have to marry Ron? It was obvious that they loved each other! They were perfect together! Instead she ditched him for Weasley and he killed himself. I can't stop crying. Amazing work...the ending though...Thanks for the time and effort it took to write this. I just want to let you know you're appreciated. Just please don't do that again. The feels are too much. I'm still crying.
wishworld15 chapter 1 . 7/19
I hate you! How could you?
mcloughlingold chapter 2 . 6/20
I am in pain. This was beautifully written, the flower imagery was heartbreaking, the desperation found in trying to fix something crushed and discarded only to have it fall apart in your hands. I am broken, I blame you, I adore you, I thank you.
hannahelaine13 chapter 2 . 5/29
WHY THE FUCK

this was so good oh my god.
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 2/10
I've avoided this story of yours for over a year, because I unhappy endings make me so tragically unhappy. This was so beautiful, but my GOD, I am crying now and I am at work and it is YOUR FAULT.

That was beautiful, though. Well done.

You're such a magnificent story-teller. I envy your talent and skill. I've only one real story for Harry Potter that's any good ('Sequence'), and I didn't even manage to write it in my favorite pairing (SSHG, obviously)

I hope you finish another story soon and post it. Something happier this time, I hope :)
Feed the reader chapter 2 . 2/2
I love fics where he becomes mute from his injuries. His sharp wit and silky baritone are some of his greatest qualities, and its interesting to see him try to cope without it. The daisy was my undooing. It was in that moment when he picked up the crushed daisy and tried to straighten it that I started crying. He could empathise with the broken and discarded flower, as if to say "this is me". He tried to straighten it and seemed confused when all that did was make the flower petals start falling off. I suspected he planned to kill himself much earlier, but postponed it while he was still useful to Hermione. Thats how I interpreted his breif anger at her. I suppose he was angry that he had to wait. I do wish he didnt do it on her wedding night though, or maybe have done it more discretly.
Snape truely is such a tragic character, he seems out of character whenever I read a story where things go right for him. Tragedy follows him at every turn. Starting from his child abuse, to being sorted into Slytherin, to being bullied, to losing Lily's friendship, to becoming a death eater, to being responsible for the death of his only friend, to teaching even though he hates teaching, to being a spy, to being forces to kill dumbledor, to being considered a coward and traitorous scum by the order, to being the most hated headmaster in history, and to dying before seeing Voldamort vanquished. I'm not sure ANYTHING ever went right for snape.
hanna chapter 2 . 1/5
i'm no good with tragedies...I start crying as soon as there is the slightest bit of dispair
this story was really well written and the characters beautifully displayed and point on
i have offically read all of your stories now (some more often than i'm comfortable in admitting)
theorefore I really have to declare that it is time for something new :)
as one of my favorite authors - I can't wait

happy new year!
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
*totally gutted*
I will never look at daisies the same way.
Oh Snape...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Wow
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
So sad.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Y U DO DIS?! I feel dead imside now, but it was so beautifully sad.
Behind.Bespectacles chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
This tore me apart. I was prepared for a casual angst trip, and then you tore my stomach out of me. And stomped on it. And threw a daisy on top for good measure. I hurt...

So, excellent job? Yeah.
Jessie Deal chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
So sad. But really, Snape has only himself to blame. He could have lived a more - or less okay life. He just chose not to.
Sammypenny chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
This broke my heart! It was so well written and I love how you interpreted the marriage law challenge. It was very refreshing. I love how realistically you painted Snape and his recovery. I also love how you portrayed Ron and Hermione's relationship. I'm not a fan of their relationship and I think this is the first story I have ever read where I liked it. I also really love how you portrayed Ron. I was so glad that he was so appreciative of Snape help. I was expecting him to turn jealous at any minute and ruin his and Hermione's relationship. I guess a part of me was even hoping for it so that Hermione and Severus could get together, but I love how you did it instead. My heart broke when Severus thought that Hermione wouldn't look for him. I wanted to scream at him, "She's just busy with the festivities. Once she realizes that you didn't make it through, she'll come for you!" This was an amazing story and you are an amazing author.