Reviews for What is in a Soul
Demoiselle Rouge chapter 6 . 1/5
This is such a different concept from what I have seen before, great work.
herart chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This is one Great story.

It has a good plot (fitting good enough to make sense in Harry's life and prophesy), but its sequence and writing it is what makes it great.

I wish the author decides to start the sequel.
mattymo153 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
this chapter was great the only thing I want if for you to have mentioned mcganagolls hagrids and snapes reaction o well still great!
Badgedbadger chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Harry spent only a day in the magic genie room, and he was too depressed to do anything for half of that. Surely he could think up a better plan with more time, especially one that doesn't leave him unable to use magic for two years. It just seems like such a waste.
Badgedbadger chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I really didn't get the impression of Dumbledore being evil in this story, particularly when he initially seemed angry with the Potters on Harry's behalf. It would be great if Harry hates Dumbledore based on a misconception that just adds to his angst. Poor guy.
eddard chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
hi , is this story abandoned? can someone please answer me?
Philosophize chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Please don't abandon...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
please please please! MORE PLEASE ITS SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!
flaming rose chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Wow! Great story! Please update soon, and don't let Harry get into to big a mess/trouble, or let him kill to many people! Anyway, thanks and bye! Peace!
jully123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I really do hope you continue with this story. You might not think of yourself as much of a writer but the 420 people who follow this story do. And you said in the first chapter that you already knew the plot for this story so I hope that if you are at a loss for inspiration you can ask your readers for help. I hope to see the next chapter out soon or at least what you have written so far. I believe you mention in your profile that it was half done in 2010.
Binka Fudge chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I was really enjoying this story until this last part with the ritual. I knew Harry was going to change, but I think I pushed the thought of his using a dead child to do so to the back of my mind. I was also confused at the wolf form Harry took at the end, was the boy's body infected with lycanthropy? Or would that have been his animagus if he'd lived and because his soul was whole and not made up of two small pieces like Harry's he kind of took over their shared body? I'm not even sure if his soul was involved at all, him having been already dead when the ritual was performed, but it's the only way i can explain the rush of memories harry felt that weren't his own, unless they were Voldemort's from the horcrux? So many questions...
I was also a little confused by the use of the room of requirement. in canon, when the room is in use, nobody else can get in to use it for a different purpose, so how could the past and present Harry's occupy it simultaneously, and Malfoy too? Also, the night Harry first went in, after he'd spoken with Dumbledore and seen the return of the Potters, he destroyed the vanishing cabinet, then used the tmeturner and went back into the room and stayed there. If he'd have done that, his past self wouldn't be able to get in to destroy the cabinet, so it would still have been there when Malfoy came to work on it. Does that make sense? Time travel gives me a headache, but it's so interesting. I just decided that the room of requirement was different in this story and could be used as many times as required by as many people at the same time, just because i liked the story so much. I also ignored the fact that the room can't provide food as we saw in book seven for the same reason.
Anyway, when Harry went to the clearing where Alain died, I was kind of hopeing he'd give up his running away and decide to save people from accidents and murders and the like, become some kind of wizarding super man. I do hope you finish this at some point it'd be nice to know where you intended to take it. Thank you anyway for the last few hours of thrilling entertainment.
Aidan McKing chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
interesting, hope it continues
Zlatka chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I think that your story is amazing :-) Thank you
susannahblack19 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
omg thank you soo much you have to update! i love this!
GenJordan chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
This looks like the start of a really good story, and I hope someday you return to it.