Reviews for Deleted Scenes
Loved it!
stupidgoats chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Oh poor Tali! She is going to HATE herself tomorrow! LOL
Hringur chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
oh my god! im in love with your writing! The way you portray the Normandy crew is beyond belief and ive been drooling over the scenes youve conjured!
I just HAVE to thank you for the Kelly-Thane trilogy! I always had a thing for Thane in ME2, but could never pick him over my undying love for that smoking hot Turian with the sexy voice! So it was incredibly nice to watch Thane get some love while still keeping Shepard and Garrus together.
I love the Kaiden jealousy! After reading dozens and dozens of stories, i can honestly say you are the best ive seen at duplicating how Mordin talks and throwing him with Samara is just brilliant!
I was slightly miffed about losing Gabby though... in my personal playthrough, i crowed with delight when i caught Kenneth and Gabby together in ME3. But i can honestly say that I've not found a single other thing to complain about!
Keep doing what your doing! And here's to hoping youll add a few hundred more chapters to cover ME3 just so i can continue living in Biowares magical world some more 3
Guest chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Please please please make a me3 continuing this story its amazing i love it
raptor red chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
That was a good one
raptor red chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Why am u not suprised that is what mordins nephew does, and why do I get the uncanny feeling that was a video of samara and mordin
raptor red chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
It's good to see those two getting along.
raptor red chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
That awkward moment...
raptor red chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
I am happy how you addressed this :)
raptor red chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
I love mordin, thank you for this fun chapter.
raptor red chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Thane is so interesting, and so difficult to read even when inside his head :)
raptor red chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Poor kaiden and his migraines
raptor red chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
This could be one of my more favorite chapters you wrote. I love how you portray grunt, he is adorable.
raptor red chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
That was a happy chapter, I really liked it. I love how these chapters are fleshing out your universe
raptor red chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
That was really funny. I am so happy this is also continuing the story, although I am confused on why you made it rated T. Regardless, great work, although slightly demeaning to us male readers, but none the less fun to read.