Reviews for A Danny Phantom Challenge!
amandandria chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i accept, even though im late
drowningmysorrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I accept!
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
what is incest?
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I would like to do a story like this:D i think it'll take about maybe 3 days (if school doesnt slow me down-.-')if thats ok:)?
Jiece18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Challenge Accepted.
Batman'sBestFriend chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I accept!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
XD! OKIE!

I'll do it but I'll be a little late.

Say this weekend or something. XD!

I haven't been in this fandom for a VEREH long time. O_O
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I has accepted! Link here to the story! - /s/58352/1/Challenge_Responce_to_Angelfeatherkeeper YAYAYAY! I hope you like and if you don't mind me asking... is there a prize?
danielle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ok heres the story:

the last thing i remember was seeing danny run out the front door on his way to school"da-" but i was cut off by him slamming the door 'somethings wrong with him' I thought to my self 'everyday he comes home late, brusies and cuts everywhere! and he just says "im fine" 'thats it ' i thought when danny comes home were gonna have a little talk'.

11:00pm,

dannys pov.

as i walked down the street my body aching with pain i was soo weak i couldnt even fly home brusies everywhere thanks to skulker,

i opend the front door as quietly as i could and tip toed to the stairs until i herd "danny wait" 'darnet' i wisperd "uhh ya mom" my voice being more shaky than i thought." sit down" she said so i did."first of all why are you late young man" she said "uh..i umm forgot something at school and had to go back and get it and then i went to tuckers to ...do homework"i lied "uh hu and why are thier bruises on you arm" she said as she lifted my arm when she saw the big gash underneth she gasped "danny! why do you have soo many cuts whats wrong!" she said..." . " i said "its nothing" "oh really" she replied."well if its nothing then why dont you go ahead and tell me". "because"i said 'because why" she replied "with out even thinking i grabed my backpack and ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. "DANIEL FENTON GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" she yelled "of course im not comming down" i thought "what do i do what do i do!" i ran around in circles thinking before i could think any farther i herd a key unlocking my door "oh flipper" i said i was too frozen to move and then my door swung open and i saw my mom standing thier with the most scariest stare ever. she walked up to me and said "Danny please tell me whats happening."" is it something at school, bullies,just please tell me whats wrong you never run off like that. "i" i replied i knew i couldnt get out of this one so i said " Im a ghost" my mom stared at me in shock "what did you say"? she said "im danny phantom" then all of a sudden my mom started laughing her head off. "hahahah c'mon danny get real" i said"fine you want proof" and in an instant a white ring formed around my waist and transformed me into danny phantom. "oh... " she said "im sorry" i replied but all my mom said was "im proud of you" "i understand you don-wait what?" i said ."i said im proud of you." "but you hate danny phantom!" "i do" she said "but i dont hate my son". "but why didnt you tell us?" "well umm ..'when i capture the ghost boy im gonna rip him apart molocule by molocule!" i said in a deep voice. my mom quickly ran over and gave my a big hug." im sorry danny we may not be big fans of phantom but we will always love fenton"

-Danielle

thanks!
itsbeenasecret chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i think i'll do it! :)
Pii chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
...confusing me.. no tragedies or incest? How :/
JuneLuxray chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I humbly accept your challenge!