Reviews for The Inside Job
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Sick.
TheArcherInTheDark chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
You are quite sick, and quite twisted. And this was beautiful. I loved it. Maybe I'm the sick one... Anyway, I found your stories through Hush Little Baby (which also was amazing, I love Peter/Bella, Jasper/Bella and Jasper/Peter. And all three), and I wanted to say that you're an amazing writer and definitely one of my favourites. I'm gonna go and keep reading, getting my fill of fanfics :) Stay awesome!
Lyring chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
This so f*cking intense. So. Much. Violence. You can actually feel it in your skin as you read.

I don't know what else to say.

But I did like it.
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
...That was sickeningly epic
Christine chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wow...
TinaF chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Loved it!
laceshadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was beautiful. Truly amazingly written.
Jehera chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
wow you really do need therapy that's all i really got to say have talked to a psychiatrist recently if not please do soon what is wrong with you child
AfterImage chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Some part of me is telling me I shouldn't have enjoyed that as mush as I did... but what the fuck, this is Wonderland bitches, and we're all mad here :O)
Sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
That was a fantastically evil gory story and the small hints u gave as to who it was was brilliant. Yep it did make me feel a little ill but it was riveting reading and thats the point right? ;) well done on phyco carlisle!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
GREAT, ANOTHER, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, REASON TO HATE YOU AND YOU GOT CHANGED INTO A VAMPIRE ON TOP OF THAT, GOD I HATE YOU (BELLA). YOU’RE THE WORSE CHARACTER EVER! Pew, now that I got that little rant outta the way. I LOVE stories like this, they’re AWESOME. This reminds me of He Loves the Pain by The-Dyslexic-Dinosaur. BELLA SUCKS! XP XP XP XP
KardnassaK chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG, you totally caught me off guard with Carlisle. He was the last choice on my mind. Great job!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
WELL, FULL ON ONE SHOT, THANKS :)
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Okay... So i didn't think about Carlisle until the end there. Just before he started to fuck her. When he said that it would be precision with his hands. But wow... That was different.
Exivus chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Your mind is a scary place. I like it.