Reviews for Wrackspurts
OneWithTheNargles chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very good! Astoria is friends with Luna, you're smart.
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great! Really like it :)
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, I really loved this! I love the way Astoria acted towards Luna! I've always thought she'd be a nice person!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, I really liked their interaction! You wrote their conversation really nicely. You wrote Astoria's interpretation of Luna really well. I loved the last line:

"Luna smiled and skipped off down the corridor, humming a strange little tune under her breath. Astoria smiled as well; maybe Luna Lovegood wasn't quite so loony as everyone said she was. Well, maybe."

Good job! :)

~Analie~
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like this story. I think the idea of Astoria and Luna being sort-of-friends is an interesting one. Nice job with this!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was great!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this is a nice interpretation of astoria, the few i've read about her she seems a bit stuck up but you've made her very down to earth and kind for a slytherin. luna...is luna. can't say more than that - and can't expect more than that. i love your characterisation, and pretty much all of the fics i have read by you.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
:) Cute.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It's a funny little encounter. Luna is very Luna-ish, I love it!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
In which we learn that not all blondes are alike, and that Slytherins are capable of disinterested kindness.

I really, really liked this and find your version of Astoria more intriguing by the minute.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Haha, this is very funny and cute.