Reviews for Believe
Katamabob chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Very interesting idea, and excellently written. I can easily envision a little Hermione rejecting magic as not being real, especially if she was trying to deny that part of herself. Fabulous

Kate
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What I found most interesting in the story was the way that it was so believable, and so real. It's almost as if Rowling herself approved this little backstory into the brightest witch of her age. I found myself lost in the mystery of the story, knowing that it was headed for the conclusion of Hermione starting at Hogwarts and that some form of "belief" in magic was inevitable but that I had no idea what was going to happen before then. Of course, it was crafted beautifully. There was just enough here and there to keep the reader interested; in fact, I couldn't look away! I had to finish reading.

Kudos to you on such a magnificent piece of literature. I'll have to go back and read some more.

~Tex
ChasingMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
that is an amazing story... very sweet :) ciao xoxo
zzzooe chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. This is a really good idea, and it's really well written, I could imagine every situation that went on! I really like your style of writing, it's entrancing and it makes me smile. Great job! (:
brilliantblonde chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
aws perfect hermione had to be wrong - poor thing - i liked how you did the different ages and showed her growth - it was also a really neat plot line:)

-michelle
bluestargem chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hermione is so beautifully in character in this. In fact, I actually laughed at the last line because it was so Hermione-like. It's also very realistic and I like the idea of Hermione not believing in magic and being proven wrong. Great writing, great story :)
excusemesirx chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, this is really good. You made Hermione and her family really good. I wish that I could've read this sooner.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hahaa, this is story is BRILLIANCE.