Reviews for No Other Future
saashi samy chapter 1 . 1/6
very interesting

i like
jayleaf1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow! Poor Akia! I like the name!
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
T_T WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS? *sobbing* - (it's not pretty..)
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh the sadness but what Kanna doesn't know is Zuko's upcoming adventure with his siblings and the Avatar which means he may meet a lady of another nation and live with her and have a wife and children. Which I'm telling myself to keep my heart from breaking.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This feels like it would fit right into the AB verse. Nice.
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I dont have much to say, but now that you asked... I thing this is a sweet fic, and has touched facts that, when I read Another Brother, many of us dont think about. Poor Akia, but it is better for her to know the truth that with live with lies.

This was entertainig to read, an easy lecture, a nice side fic.
AvocadoLove chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Still one of my favorites. :P
Hell Changer chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Alright, Kimberly T.,

Time to feed your ego :P.

Great one-shot. Realistic. Because Kanna is actually right about her view of the future. Zuko is already weak during those two months but his child(ren) could have the same problem. Certain since he is not a weak firebender (despite the opinion of Ozai and Azula in canon) - thus making the possibility of firebending offspring greater.

Continue writing, please.
koolkame chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was an excellent addition to Another Brother and works completely with the rules Avocado Love created in that story. Kana as the realistic and level-headed authority figure was dead-on with her role in the series. Akia was an interesting OC that I really felt for instead of being a disposable character. I found it sweet that Zuko could attract a girl in the SOuthern Water Tribe even as you made it clear it would never work out between. No real complaints or anything I thought it needed even though I know you wanted a critique, I just liked it too much to see fault in it. Just keeping doing what you're doing, it seems to be working real well for you.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I feel sorry for Zuko here, its sad but its the reality of the situation. Kanna really is just trying to help, and it would be much worse in the long run if Zuko DID have a kid that died in the first winter.

Thank the spirits that Aang comes along and possibly give Zuko a future in the other nations. If he wants one anyways, he might want to stay with the tribe.

This is a really good one-shot and you are a great writer.
little-godling-stuff chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hey, Kimberly T! I feel so at home with your stories, as I usually feel about reading some of your stories. I don't even know the difference between the real story mixed with some of your fanfics anymore! haha!XD (true story:))) As far as I'm reading your fics, I haven't found anything wrong at all. I think they're close to the truth and very inviting and a total page turner! I like your "No Other Future"! I've read the "Another Brother", and I like the way you put a continuation to it like it's from the original writer herself (or himself).
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is quite sad. I can think of a few ways to keep potential firebenders from dying in this scenario as Zuko would not be bound, as Hakoda was in the main story, to let a child live or die on his own. However, Kanna, as her name should be spelled, would probably consider all those options insane or impossible. She'd probably be right about the insane part.

Concerning this story, I really liked how Kanna was showing sympathy for Zuko. She knew exactly what she was saying. Later on, after Katara, Sokka, Zuko, and Aang leave the South Pole maybe Kanna's estimations of Zuko ever starting a family will become a bit more positive.

I am now curious if Zuko has given this the same thought Kanna has. Even Katara and Sokka's insights on the matter would be nice. It was nice to see things from the perspectives of otherwise minor characters, though.

You did a great job with the actual writing. It felt like actually being there. It

On "Another Brother" I wish the author would update the story. As it is it is a great read, but Zuko's adoptive siblings make things too interesting for me to not want to see more. No updates in a year make me worried about whether it will ever be completed.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awe... I love Another Brother, I reading it for the second time today. I read it a few days ago and couldn't stop thinking about it.

This is an awesome outtake.

D

Tree
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I Love AB! This is a good story. The only draw back with Another Brother is that it looks like its going to be Zukki instead of Zutara which I get but it doesn't mean I have to like it! LONG LIVE ZUTARA!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I think this hits so hard because it is exactly right. In the Water Tribe culture, Zuko would be a very poor choice for a husband. He can't fight for those two months, if the Fire Nation comes to raid again, and a tribe that small needs children. It's heartbreaking, but done very well.