Reviews for For the Kill
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
so sad! But this is how it is whene you are in love...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
that was dark.
hey for your 100th story you should have yusei and aki/akiza switch roles so yusei is the pshycic (i know i spelt it wrong.) dulest and aki came form the slums of satilete (i spelt it wrong too.) and wants to help yusei. it. would. ROCK if you wrote that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
OMG, this is so depressing but so good at the same time! I love it.
SunsetRika chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
oh...wow!
Samulett chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
dark but good
Aphrodite96 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
so sad, so horrible, so ...good. Description so well written. I don't know if I'm in love with it or I hate it, in a good way.
serpenscape chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my god, that was so sad! But really good at the same time. And if you're wondering why you suddenly have a bunch of reviews from me, it's because I'm reading all the stories you've written...strange, I know.
the fifth siginer chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
THIS STORY SUCKS LIKE HELL!
solar flare dragon girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
It's so sad, but still u did great :D
tivany luqman chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
it may not be 1000 words, but it's still a good story.
Diceskin chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
that was pretty good to be so short
Midorchi-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very nice. I love how you used white as a symbol for redemtion in the beginning. The last line of the fic just wrapped the whole thing up so well too. The way you descibed how much Yusei ment to Aki was just so beautifully written. Although, I'm gonna play devil's advocate right now. The line, "You are nothing but my world" kinda implies that Yusei is saying that Aki would be nothing without him there to give her meaning to her life. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Anyway, good fic and keep up the great work! Midorchi-chan
iony17893 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
its soo sad [

great story even if it was short

it was really a great story

even if the ending was very sad [
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF RA! THAT WAS, HANDS DOWN, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! You're the best! That story made me cry. Hard.

Seriously. I admire you. - 4Never & Always, Akiza Fudo! PS Do you think I should continue Psychic Love Story? Because I'm not so sure anymore.
Makenzie Rush chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
10 words or not, that was great! I cried. It was so filled with emotion at the end, I just bawled! Great job!