Reviews for For the Kill
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF RA! THAT WAS, HANDS DOWN, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! You're the best! That story made me cry. Hard.

Seriously. I admire you. - 4Never & Always, Akiza Fudo! PS Do you think I should continue Psychic Love Story? Because I'm not so sure anymore.
Makenzie Rush chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
10 words or not, that was great! I cried. It was so filled with emotion at the end, I just bawled! Great job!
ShinigamiChop55 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I have to say your just as good here as you are on youtube

this was sweet sadistic beautiful and twistedly awesome all in one definitly a work of art
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I usually don't read rated M stories, but since it was by you, I tried it, and I don't regret it. In the show during season 3, Akiza seems to be happy and content. You let me think about what would happen if that peace had shattered. The ending particularly made me think- yeah, wow. great job!

I only have one for thing to say- please keep writing YGO 5D's. :)
AxJfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I have one word for you:

Bravo.
Anime-Angel-1099 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow, very nice LuCarly...ttyl gtg Angel
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow...

uhh...

that as good
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This left me with a stinging sensation in my eyes. D:

You are the only writer who got me feeling like this, so far D:

I think that obviously means you didn't phail.

And I love it, really, I do D It's... really REALLY dark 8D;
Shippuuden44 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow that was dark! o-o..but awesome none the less! :D
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
-cries- That's so sad... But it really could happen. I don't wanna think that Aki would ever really do that but... life happens and stress can build I guess...

I won't lie and say it's perfect, but I think you did a very good job. Keep doing your best. I love your stories.
Celty-san chapter 1 . 4/10/2010