Reviews for 33 Percent Guilty Pleasure
Rieul chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOL! Loved this all the way :D
UnderneathTheWillowTree chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
X'3 This has to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read in my whole life x'3
Moe-Moe-Kyun-Kuroii chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this is so awesome...it was really funny when Near was like...oh...M-Megatron?...da fuq?...I was amazing but you need to write more!...was it really a dream? what happens next?
n e e n u h h chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my god! I loved it so much!Pink frilly pantys? . Really?

I could not stop laghing! It was just too funny! Although, im not sure how i feel about Mello listening to Lady Gaga. Lol.

Well, i loved it! So much! Thank you for making this flic!
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
WOW. The hot Mello in pink lacy underwear. *O*

Lady GaGa! Mello having wet dreams listening to her. Wow again.

Oh god. Who in the right mind masturbates listening to Mario? -)

LOL.
NejiTenfanforever chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my Kira! My love of all three pairings has been satisfied!
Brndl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOL. THIS IS GREAT. xD I love Matt, and if I didn't before, I sure as HELL love him now! Hahaa Great job! I'll always think of him when I play Mario now. c: xD
callalily1617 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this totally cracked me up.. XD

poor Mello.. fooled by Lady Gaga... hahahahaha... i am faving this cause i love threesome and Mello freaking out and Matt seme then uke and Near not seme but completely uke and mello wearing lingerie... WAMMY BOYS RULE... hahaha
PrincessIxi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
.GAWD

HAHAHAHAHA. THIS MADE MY NIGHT.

The Megatron kink just floored me.

I really liked the mature language you used, especially when I'm not a huge first person pov fan x3

I enjoyed. Very muchly.
ITILY chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
First, what's Acid fic? Threesome?...Second, this was amazingly written, you have great languange...Third, how the heck did you imagine this? Mario? Near and MEgatron?...and I was really thinking about the underwear thing..but then it was a dream, so it makes sense...love the Lady Gaga song...and I feel bad for guys...do they really have dreams like that?...lol...Lastly, 'I did not want this felicity to end.'...Didn't expect to find my name in here of all places...Now I'll never see it the same again...-_-!

BUt anyways, sensually arousing...fantastic job
subtextmeansbuttsex chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOL. While I was reading the part about Matt... *ahem* pleasing himself, I instantly thought of Dane Cook and was like...

'Wait... does this author...? NO. D: THEY COULDN'T *reads notes* OMFG. o_o' Yes, that is how my mind works... ANYWAY. D:

Loved the story :p Well written and smutty lol.
missmafia chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
: ' D

Oh lord.

Like I told you, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard with a fic. Excellent job, m'dear.

It should be a law that Mello has to wear lingere more often.
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LMFAO. This was beautifully awesome! I especially loved the part of Matt humming the Mario theme when he masturbates. XD
Blissful Lissy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I do believe I'd like to have the kind of nightmares that Mello does.

When he fantasized about Near saying, ""Aah! Aah! M-Megatron! P-Punish me!" I just about lost it. I was smirking all over the place. Matt and Near is sort of an alternative pairing that I haven't given much thought about in a canon setting, but I thought it was cute here.

33% Mello's guilty pleasure, huh? I think it was more my guilty pleasure for reading it, heh. I enjoyed this very much!
PrincessPika chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Sexy, very sexy xD

I love the Matt/Near turned Matt/Mello/Near. And poor Mello, having a 'nightmare', ahaha.

and Lady Gaga makes you have weird dreams!

Very good job!