Reviews for Last Kiss
AGeniusBillionaire chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Ima BIG Fan of BryanxKai! But all the fics out their are either depressing ones or Rape and Character death! I mean I like kai-Rape but theres only so much Kai can take before you begin to feel like a horrible person! D
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
HERE HERE HERE!

I am a Bryan/Kai Fan!

And your are going to my Favorites Authors list! Yes you are ;D

Loved the fic's! I was woring that Boris will catch them during the kiss 3_3

Damn! Awesome! Sequel? MORE! x3
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
it was very sad... and also so sweet... I like the kaixbryan pairing too. I like this one a lot!
Kia chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Hi :-D

i loove this story!

it's just soo sad, and you've really been doing a lot of working with writing this story? it's absolutely amazing!

- i really hope you'll write more stories soon, cause this was just perfect! keep up the good work!

love from Kia.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
wow it was wonderfull! i wanna more T.T
The Cattan Wolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Soz, too lazy to sign in, but YAY! YAY! YAY! spread the BryKai love! Great little fic, nice and depressing. I'll be looking for more soon from you so get typing!
sasukechica chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
it's sad that this is so short but very well written, very emotive and passionate! awesome job!
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Im a fan, im a fan, i love bryan/kai stories. I just wish people would write more of them. Please continue to update bryan and kai stories. I would but I just cant think of any.

:-(

But loved this story, even though it was sad it was lovely.

:-)
GabZ chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
nice, i loved it!
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Sad but sweet! I'm Bryan/Kai fan too. I like Kai with any of the Blitz-boys except Ian. Well they wouldn't look great together now, would they?

Blitz-boys are like a family.

I love them.

Keep up the good work.
tenshi258yahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I'm a HUGE Bryan/Kai fan, it's just no one writes it! You should start the trend. ;)

This fic was sad! But it was great. I like fics where the Blitzkrieg Boys and Kai are all friends. It just makes sense. And Iike when they look after Kai. You just need to watch your capitalization and spelling. Otherwise, great fic!
rurouni kai chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
o i just love that couple! they are just amazing together! bryan and kai are definately awesome!

love it!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love Bryan/Kai. And I really liked this one-shot, even if the ending was a little sad.