Reviews for Strange Angels
Can't wait for the next chapter ! And lemons XD please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Carry on! This
peace2276 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I loved this story you should totally do more
Tenshii 1001 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
pls update soon TT

that was soo nicely done, i cant wait for the next chapter ))
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Omg loved it hope you will update soon
BriBri chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
I can't wait for the next update, which I hope comes soon. This story has a very interesting plot. You do need to work on some grammar mistakes, simple typos.
Alice-hime of the moon chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
The story is sooo good I can't wait to read the next chapter hope it's soon
egirl88w00 chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
I cant believe you've taken so long to upload. I mean the storie's good and you left off at a crucial point. Why? anyway, don't drop now, It would be a shame. It's quite original; I think so becuse I hadn't read a storie with the tipe of things you're including, such as mishaps and stuff. Please upload soon.
LittlePunkSasuke chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
This is just so beautiful. I love this story...and I have to say that I haven't seen anything like this before...at least not about SasuSaku.
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Damn it! And just when it was getting good!I love it! Ohmygosh! This is epic! Im resisting the urge to jump up and down! Update soon! Damn it!
killmeangel24 chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
woo cnt wait for the next one
Starry o.0 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
a bit confusing...but interesting!

maybe you should go into more detail about what exactly is going on though...haha
foresttree chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
What a interesting story!

Oh, btw, its spelled as dying and not dieing.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
sounds interesting.
Apathetic Silence chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Adding this to my faves. I just like fantasy and romance cross-over, and not just any fantasy that's light, no. Something like this, kind of dark-themed but not entirely. Thank you for coming up with this story. Looking forward for more.