Reviews for I Can't Stand The Rain
owl208 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wonderful story. The title was outstanding! Rain is also metaphoric for issues or problems that pile up. Chaucer, for example, was excellent at writing this kind of prose and even wrote a piece where he talks about rain as a metaphor to probems overwhemling a person's life or relationship. Each drop added up until like the proverbial load on a camel's back, it became too much.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ah, love the last line.

One of my friends and I always discuss what the rain means (when it's really heavy some body's crying, when it's lightly drizzeling something relatively dramatic's happening etc). Everyone looks at us strangely so it's good to know we're not alone.

Nice story and I LOVE the title.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great story!

Lynn

x
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
great story
Vesja chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Yay! A Harm/Caitlin fic! Hurray! Okay, so the only time I've seen Caitlin was in the episode, um, one moment... *Searches...* (five minutes later) Ah! Found it! Touch and Go, season 6, but I really like Caitlin. And, BTW, I think that Caitlin's a nicer name than Kate, but I think Kate looks better than 'Cait' ;) Umm, getting back to the review, thank you for a nice Harm/Caitlin oneshot in the big mean Harm/Mac sea. (I'm one of those Harm/Mac shippers who likes every pairing. (Well, except Mac/Clay. Clay's a very annoying spook IMAO. xP)) And I can't believe you aren't getting more reviews, because this is a great fic!

So. Keep up the great work... And maybe I'll join you, writing Harm/Caitlin fics! (I'll have to get season 1 on dvd for that though... C:)

Kind regards,

Ves.

PS: This review turned out a little bit larger than planned. Oh well... :D
Michi uk chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I've been waiting for an author to write a ff about Harm & Caitlin, my favourite Jag pair.

I was hoping for a story.