Reviews for Ninety Seven
princessb1215 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love this story!
Someone chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh my God! Oh my God! I really cried a lot while reading this. I... really thank you for writing this. This story is really beautiful. Maybe I'm late... because it's been more than 5 months now... but still, thank you! I'm from Poland and... it really nice to know than people care about us... about this tragedy.. so, really, thank you so much ;(. Dziękuję ci bardzo w imię całej Polski!
Loratia chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That did not suck. I was completely oblivious to this tragedy until about a day after it happened. I don't listen to radio or read newspaper. It was a very beautiful story. I was crying by the end. On a less somber note, I found your story very refreshing that Russia(Ivan) was KIND to Poland. Every fic I read up til now has him basically torturing Poland(Feliks)... and Liet(Toris). So sweet ad well written. You are a great author. (My best friend is part Polish) Great job!

P.S. Sorry, I don't like using human names myself.
F chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Thanks for making thia. Good job.
Helioqueen chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Poor, poor Poland.
Thank you for this topical fic.
Althought it made me sad.
News couldn't make me sad.
That really was a tragedy.
is the irony real? the two tragedies in the same place..
Strenght Poland and the polish people!
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You know, I was totally going to do my science homework. Really, I was. Now I'm too depressed to even think about it. Doesn't help that it's due tomorrow...

Anyways, this was awe-inspiring. I don't think I really felt much about it until now, since everything seems so remote from here. (I totally don't cry at real tragedies, because I'm a terrible person like that.)

But, thanks, I guess, since this makes it a bit more real. .

The people were wonderfully in character.
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
And I cried like a baby while reading this.

You did a lovely job with this. Really, you did 3
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I was so sad when I heard about this :( 97 people, though? I didn't know that the death total was that high...

Well done fic, though :')
Meluzina chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
It is so sad:-( I feel sorry so much!Kaczynsky was a likeable person, and a talented politician, who really loved his homeland. There is a cute video on Youtube, where you can see him and his twin Jaroslaw (ex Prime-minister)in an adorable film as children. And Hungary feels with Feliks most of all,because she is his old friend, like Toris. (In Hungary the day of Lech Kaczynskis funeral will be a mourning-day!
three-tailed-fox chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It reminds me of when I woke up that morning. Well, I knew that something bad had happened in Europe and that it had been a long time since that happened (since I live in the western part of the U.S.) , but I couldn't find out what it was until I saw the article on MSN. Did things like this ever happened to you? When you know that something big and bad happened somewhere and you can't find the reason until you see the news?
Jazka chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I remember seeing this on the online news yesterday. It was kind of shocking. The first thing I thought was "OMG...Poor Feliks..."

Elethi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
W-Wow...It's really amazing how you managed to create that sad atmosphere a-and everyone's emotions...Really amazing3

Yesterday, I cried all of this masterpiece, I've started to cry again...

I'm from Lithuania and we accepted this tragedy like ours.

Today is a national mourning day in our country and we're holding the masses in various cities... Kaczynski was a wonderful Lithuania's friend, we loved him very much 3 Just two days before the tragedy he visited our country...It was his last visit ;{{ Really,it was a big shock to us...It fees like we've lost someone very important...Someone very dear.

Polska, please be strong!

We will always be with you 33
The Girl in the Snow chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was...amazing. Seriously. That's all I can seem to say.

...Well, that and it was the tenth of April, not March.
LOLOL chapter 1 . 4/10/2010