Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
You're right, it was absurd. I even paused there once to exclaim how does he talk and smell and sigh? I know they wanted to give Xander his moment, but still... It'd have been better if Xander had assumed any vampire couldn't give CPR and just shoved Angel out of the way.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Nice explanation of why they didn't alter the curse. I know it might have been out of Willow's league initially, but by the end of season 7 she was writing her own spells - she'd have to for the Slayer activation one, that wasn't pre-existing!
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
YES! This has ALWAYS bugged me about "Prophecy Girl." I mean, sure Angel doesn't need to breathe, but he TALKS, which means he BREATHES! And I even thought of the Angel being able to give more oxygen than Xander since Angel doesn't use the oxygen he breathes in. this has been bugging me forever.

sorry, my inner science nerd just decided to rant.

anyway, great story!
Serpa.Sas chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I'd like to comment that I've had this conversation with anyone who will listen to me. It just struck me as really odd... not to mention impossible... that Angel can't breathe.
ba2006 chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
lol, love this one, it was very cute :)
cmol8806 chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
heeheeheehee loved it. real cute
Lizzy85cec chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Aww... that's really cute :)
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
::giggles madly:: Okay, I have always imagined that if I had Angel as a boyfriend, I would force him to watch the entire series of "Bones" for him to see what he looked like. Or Booth watch all of "Buffy" and "Angel". THIS WAS AWESOME!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Squee! Booth! :D

-Wings
Angellufy chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Eheheheheheh... I do not like "procedural cop shows" except for CSI, but it is fun to write crossovers between Angel and Boreanaz's character in Bones.
Kairos Impending chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Psst. You just made a sex joke.

And it was well worth it. Very, very adorable spousalness here.
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
oh i adored this! I have long been a fan of Bones, DB is just as good as Booth as he was Angel! And Buffy/Bones crossovers are amazing. Thanks!
Emrisah chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
I like Willow's theory. It works and everything. ) Thanks for the great chapter. Looking forward to more B/A goodness.
ba2006 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
loved it :) willow does make a very good point, wish that this was brought up in the show.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Aww, this was a really nice idea and you carried it out so well!