Reviews for Whispers of the Water
Travis chapter 32 . 11/5
When will the next chapter be posted? Been waiting almost three months.
Serpentdragon chapter 32 . 8/16
Good chapter. I'm excited that they have finally reached Sol. And based on what you said about the bright lights, I'm guessing that's the entertainment section: the fighting club, comedy club, and the discotheque.
Dr4c0 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Thank you for not portraying Mule as the game does. Reading 20 hours of fishing does not interest me haha.
Dr4c0 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Reading these stories in 2014 in like reliving my childhood. I can't picture myself as Shera but I do remember finding those chests on my second, and third, play through Legend of Legaia - at age 11 (26 now). This is very well written for its spin on the base story. Here's looking forward to the remaining 24 chapters!
Serpentdragon chapter 24 . 2/7/2014
Nice chapter. I liked the addition of Shera's future to what Hari of the Future. Said, my one criticism is still about the way the dialogue-actions are done. You keep putting the dialogue of the person who spoke in the section about the actions of the next character. For example, near the end, you had Shera tell Vahn to let the group know if he got tired and then had Vahn's physical response. In writing, a section like that should have one character's actions and dialogues together in the same one. Other than that, though, it was well done.
thegood77 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this story is great i just finished the first chapter and i can tell this is gonna be a great story
Serpentdragon chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
I like that you're giving Shera a weapon unused by the other Ra-Seru heroes rather than having her use the tonfa like Noa. Though, still, the dialogue seems slightly confusing. The way it is written right now kinda splits who is talking and doing what action. But overall, I enjoyed the chapter.
Serpentdragon chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
Once again, nice chapter. If you are looking for constructive criticism, though, I find the way that you put who is ding the quotations kind of confusing sometimes. It's like after the quotation, rather than being like, "Vahn/Shera/etc said," you have "Shera nodded at Gala's wprd,"etc. It just takes a second or so to figure out who said what. Other than that, I enjoyed the chapter.

Question: Can we expect to see the other three Ra-Seru?
Serpentdragon chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
I liked this chapter. Well done. Looking forward to the next one
Serpentdragon chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
LOL About the logistics. I can understand that. But good chapter. Things are certainly getting interesting now that Cara has appeared.
Serpentdragon chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Glad to see another chapter up this soon. Looking forward to the next one
Serpentdragon chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Nice job. Glad to see another chapter up so quickly. Looking forward to the next one.
Serpentdragon chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Glad to see this story is continuing! :) It was a bit of a slower chapter, not much in terms of action, but it was a nice chapter for showing the characters and everything. Looking forward to the next one.
Serpentdragon chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I am so glad to see the story updated again. I would have liked for a little more action, but oh well, it was still an awesome chapter :)
Serpentdragon chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Hooray! Another great chapter! It was well done, and I am glad Shera has her Ra-Seru now. Also, I am very impressed that even though she clearly became more powerful with Mule, you didn't make Shera suddenly overpowered.