Reviews for Growing Up Again
FandomFairy01 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Yay I read all five chapters together and am now reviewing here. First off I thought it was really good, so far of course, oh I do hope that you update soon if you can :)
trustingHim17 chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
this is a great story! are you ever going to continue it?
readaddict123 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
This is great! I love these types of stories! Update soon!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Please update soon even if it has been 3 years.
Actual-Grendel chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Oh, I wish this could continue, I like what you've been writing!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
fantastic! i cant wait to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
Angel1029 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I think it's great! Poor Lucy though :(

Are you going to continue soon? I hope so
lyokodreamer chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
very good story. i really love it. can't wait for more. please update
DuskUmbrella chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
A lovely story. I'm not sure how I feel about Lucy/Tumnus... ehhhh. Anyway, I love how they interact and I can't wait for them to go to school! The garden and piano were nice touches. Keep it up!
Lionheart Rising chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I love this! Please keep writing more! Please forgive my excessive use of exclamation marks. (!) Anyway, all the chapters have been really well writen. Keep it up.
crestoflight3 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
This is so cute.

I love reading about how old Lucy is when she is only, what, eight? I feel so sorry for her.

Quick question: Lucy and Tumnus...they were thinking of having kids...does that mean that they haven't had () yet? Because, otherwise, Lucy wouldn't seem like Lucy to me.

Thank you for the music. Though I wish that Lu would play the panpipes.

I love it how when they are together, they talk all high and mighty, as kings and queens. I love how you change their persona when someone else is around. Are you going to have their dad come in.

You don't need to answer that if that is later on. I'll get to it tomorrow.
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Oooh, very nice chapter indeed! I really love what you've done with this plot, and I can't wait to read more!
SpangleyPony chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter once again. You really surprised me with Mrs Pevensie though, I was thinking that she must have noticed something and was feeling all confused or maybe she somehow knew Narnia and it brought back memories. Her reaction though was just a typical adult telling her child, admittedly in the nicest way possible to grow up. Very well conceived.

My Pen name was a result of me seeing one of those 'my little pony' adverts on tv and becoming so annoyed with it that it stuck in my head. I'm so glad they weren't around when I was a child! You see, not adorable at all :)
Eavis chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Hmm. Really, I don't know that Lucy, at least as I interpret her, would have spoken to her mother like that. Because, thirty-three years old or not, her mother is in a position of authority over Lucy, and she (L) was not very respectful.

But you did a great job describing their emotions and the Way Things Were and The Way Things Are.

Go with God,

Eavis
Bookity chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Ok, I never really thought about how the Pevensies would readjust to being normal again, I mean.. I've thought about how Su would react after her siblings died, but never them all frm being Grown up and royal to being kids again... I really like this, please keep it up :)