Reviews for Less Than Preferable
Anonymus chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I WANT LUCAN! PLZ RIGHT A GOOD SEX SCENE ABOUT THEM!
ellfie chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
OHEMGEE HEEEEYYY!

(this is long-lost Hedwig, who recently changed her name, but tis still meeee).

So, after an obnoxious amount of time, I finally got my hands on Warrior Within AND Two Thrones. My renting place never had them in stock, and I couldn't find them one sale at any of our local Gamestops or what not UNTIL THIS WEEK! I geeked out when I saw they had BOTH (for about 20 bucks all together!) So I am FINALLY starting to play Warrior Within when I'm home, and I foresee finishing both during spring break. (Thought playing these older games is almost a little painful but amusing after playing brand-new-high-techy ones like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood! The difference is quite amusing).

I feel like such a weirdo because the main reason I'm so excited to finish them is because of your crazy series XD So I'll be lingering around here for a while as I go through the games then through your stories (as I'm in time for the third! Woo!)

As for this chapter specifically, I love your use of cynical humor combined with one-liners. Gotta watch out for those pesky trees (though that happened to my friend a few months back - luckily, not the smooshed part, it just fell on the house so she's AOK, and hasn't been sent into any videogame world (...as far as I know.)

So I'll be out and about! I've been horrible at reviewing lately, but I'll try to drop an occasional one when something strikes me.
WereCat the Assassino chapter 19 . 2/6/2011
Wow. What does "change life" mean? I guess I have to wait...
Anon chapter 19 . 1/20/2011
Wow, that was amazing!

I enjoyed reading Less Than Preferable so much I read it all in one sitting without any breaks at all! My head is still spinning! You have a real talent for writing a fast-moving plot and I love Jenny. I especially enjoy the conversations between the characters - with Jenny there it puts a funny, slightly sarcastic spin on things.

I can't wait for you to start writing the last part in the trilogy! Please don't keep all us readers hanging.

Cheers,

Anon
IceyKrystal chapter 19 . 1/11/2011
OOOh you did it again! GREAT job on the story, way better writer than I will ever be..I also liked the first person and third person thingy worked out fine.

And you shooould soooo put my character Arjun in the T2T sequel D He will fit right in! Haha I can see it now 0.0

Waiting for the next sequel! Better be as good as this one!
Kiriona chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
(Wanders in) ...'ello! Wow, things sure have changed since I faded out of existence! I also see that my Sporks have eaten the City. -.-;

Army of Sporks: MASTAH RETURNS! MASTAH RETURNS TO FEED US!

Yes, yes, there's a grocery store you missed.

Army of Sporks: FOOOD!

So anyway, 2010 was an utterly horrid year for me in almost every possible way. Only one good thing came out of it, which was my engagement to the best man I could've asked for. Yay me! I'm sorry I forgot about you here... And that I forgot to threaten you with my Spork Army every chapter... But I'm back now! So look upon my Sporks and TREMBLE! Unless, of course, you give me more to read. :)

this ending sure was a surprise. How often does the author actually kill off the main character? Heheh... this story did have a monotonous feel to it for a while, but it picked up enough to keep me interested. Now your task is to write the next one as good and engaging as the first one. :) Lucan is coming back, right? I hope so, cuz the romance was just too cute... heehee!

So then... off you go to write the next story! I have sporks! I'll use them!

Army of Sporks: (stops in mid-food raid and leers threatening).
WolfRave chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
Oh yes thank you for that completely confusing ending that i now cannot wait for the next one and the return of Lucan, which i may have been harping on about for a while :P

Awesome story :D Looking forward to the next one :D
Riku Courtier chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
You know what KZ? It was my pleasure. _ I have enjoyed reading your POP fanfic series and I will enjoy reading the final one. And, speaking of which, I think it's about time you got started on the next one! ;D

But, you know, I can help you when it comes to references to the game. I have played and beaten the third game before and, not only that, but I know of a Playthrough of the game on Youtube, if you want to use that as reference instead of buying the game asap. That'd save you a bit of time, but that's only if you want to use the playthrough.

I'm sorry about a long while ago, when I quit reviewing for that short time. Oh, who am I kidding? It was a couple of months! XD But, I did manage to get back into check with the chapters and catch up again.

Well, all I can really say at this point is that I'm super excited about 1. seeing Prince (I'm going to officially call him Daston now. I need to call him something other than Prince. XD) and Farah meet and (eventually) get back together, 2. see Jenny and Lucan get back together, and 3. see everyone's reactions for when Jenny wakes up and comes back to life! XDDD Now THAT is going to be funny and awesome at the same time! ;D

Well, I guess I've written a PRETTY long review, so I guess it's time for me to finish up. Very well done on the epilogue. It was pretty easy to follow the transition from 1st pov to 3rd pov. And, Overall, Very, VERY well done on the WHOLE fic. From Her Waking Up From Her Coma To Her...Was It Her 3rd Death? Well, anyways, It was all very well done! EPIC. That's the word for this. EPIC. EPIC! EPIC! EPIC!

;D And, In Closing, I just want to say Thank You for writing a very well done fanfiction series. :) Til the next one comes out, This is RML Signing off. Later KZ!

PS. Please send me a message when the third one comes out please?

Riku's Music Lover
godofmadness43 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
awwww thanks *hugs* and i'm making a POP fanfic, but its the 2008 one, and i'm adding an OC i made into it
Anmynous chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Good, now I don't have to finish Warrior Within...

I'm a little dissatisfied, actually. Though it does feel more like it's the fault of the game, not giving you much to work with sort of thing.

Take care with the sequel, as T2T can be annoyingly difficult; I had enormous trouble with speedkills until I started using a gamepad, so if you're placing on PC that may help.
MaChaChao chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Yeah, I like to save up all my one-liners for the moment of death, too. It's required. Anyway, thank you again for such a wonderful story. You have a way of incorporating quite an array of emotions into your works and it makes them delightful to read. Onward and upward to the next tale!
Riku Courtier chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
*JUST STARES AT SCREEN, TEARS ROLLING DOWN CHEEKS* KZ...WHAT...HAVE...YOU...DONE? YOU JUST FREAKIN KILLED OF JENNY! HOW COULD YOU? WHAT ABOUT HER AND LUCAN? WHAT ABOUT THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER IN THE THIRD? JUST...WHAT? WRITE THE EPILOGUE, WITH HER ALIVE IN THE END, NOW! :( I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS! GRAAAH *BURSTS OUT BAWLING
Riku Courtier chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
I think this chapter formed together very smoothly! :D AND YAY! SHE GOT HER LEGS AND HER MEMORIES BACK! NOW, TO GO HELP PRINCE, AND THEN GET TO THE THIRD FIC IN THIS SERIES! :D I CAN'T WAIT FOR JENNY AND LUCAN TO GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! TvT I'M JUST SOOO EXCITED AND HAPPY!
Riku Courtier chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
O_O ...OH...MY...GOD...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? O.O Well, at least I'm finally starting to catch up with the story again. I started falling behind on the story and finally got around to read through the chapters I've missed. So, I'm almost there. _ Yay! ...BUT STILL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
WereCat the Assassino chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
! That is so mean! Why? Why?