Reviews for Edward in Charge
nessa01 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Omg love this story!

Will u be finishing this story!
Lauren chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Please update soon! I have read so many stories and this is easily in my top 5. I have read nothing like it in so long and you're doing a great job. I normally read complete stories because I struggle to wait for continuing chapters but there is no way I'm giving this one up! :)
xxunowhoxx chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
This is an interesting story, pity you haven't updated since 2010.
pixiekitkat85 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Pretty please write a new chapter? ? ? UR a great writer by the way and this story is awesome :)
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
teamswitzerland1127 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Please please please keep writing ... This story is really good
rclaurel chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
WOW THIS IS GETTING GOOD..CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE
rclaurel chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
PRETTY GOOD SO FAR, BUT I HAVE READ YOUR OTHER STORY AND I LOVED IT, SO I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE WE SO.
jane1292 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
review :D, ...please 8)
red-in-wonderland chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I really like this fanfic.

Can you please update it soon?
reve2weaver chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Yeah School is waaaaaaaaay more important than FFn if you have to choose between the two but think of the feeling of accomplishment when you learn to multitask and pull off writing this fabulous thing. Many writers learn to have day jobs as the hone their craft. Make this happen and you can have it all before the babies steal your lifeforce cause they do; trust.

upDate upDATE upDATE upDATE upDATE

youcandoit*youcandoit*youcandoedard*youcandoit*youcandoit*youcandoit
TamrynRoxanne chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I love the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Please update soon.
ash82 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
lovin the story, can't wait for an update.
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
so far, i'm loving where the story is going but i absolutely hate that edward sent the picture of them naked and sleeping together to james. sure, he doesn't show her boobs, but that was a very personal and private moment, not to mention that she's naked, and you don't go sending that off to anyone. that's just wrong...
mimimgr chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
no, don't think edward will be able to resist Bella. Hope you update soon:) love it.