Reviews for love, love to ease my mind
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was so damn cute. I loved it so so so much!
worldsapart chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This story was fabulous. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Best push fanfic I've read on this site!
October103 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I have about 4 hours until I have to get up for school. Do you want to know why? Because I honest-to-God, LITERALLY, could NOT close out my web browser. I think I moved the mouse up there 28 times and I never managed to actually click the X.
My point is, this story was phenomenal; absolutely amazing. You write the characters so incredibly well and the overall idea of the story was perfect. It kept it real and believable because everyone knew, even if they hadn't thought about it, that Cassie and Nick could not settle down in one place and they definitely couldn't do it without one another.
I also loved how there was a point to their moving around, but that you didn't incorporate a huge battle scene at the end, because even though I'd still read it and probably still love it, the way you ended it felt natural and left it on a perfect note.
Anyways, this is a long review, lol, and I'm so tired, but I just had to let you know what a crazy amazing job you did. You are an extremely talented writer. I hope to read anything else from you and I'm looking forward to checking out your profile tomorrow AFTER school and work, lol.

One little side note: I have a question to ask you, so if you could find a quick moment to PM me, I'd like to ask privately rather than on a review. Great job again and thanks for posting this amazing story!
SoftRains chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I loved the movie and I think this ff is a great continuation.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
oh my word, I love you.
reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is wonderful. So glad I read it! The part where Cassie and Kira have their it's-not-fair talk stood out for me.
Alleluia00 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So why didn't you write about the battle?
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh Push, I love this movie so much, Though I'm honestly not a huge Nick/Cassie, I loved them here, and how developed they are. I really like your Cassie voice and love the bickering between her and Nick. I also like the globetrotting element here, and how their relationship changes and evolves over the years
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is just so THEM. Nick being stupid about the whole not eighteen thing (I don't understand people who think something magical happens the second you turn eighteen that makes you somehow different than you were YESTERDAY. Once you really know a person, age IS just a number.) and then just abruptly NOT being stupid about it anymore is absolutely something I can see him doing.

I can picture every conversation you write actually taking place between them, and everything is just so stunningly in character that it may as well be in the movie.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story was amazing! You did such a fantastic job on it, I didn't want it to end. I think that my favorote parts were when she told him she loved him, and when she had a panic attake without him there and you hinted that he did the same...so good.

Thank you for writting and sharing this wonderful story :o)
MLEetc chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh. My. Freaking. No. Way. That was the hands-down, single most amazing Push fanfic I have ever read! I'm not even joking here. Where do I even start to review this? Okay, let's see...

The dialogue was totally funny. I could see Nick and Cassie bantering like that, and could easily visualize them going back and forth. I loved how you unified it with all the places they've been, and showed that they spent a LOT of time together. It's just natural that they would have fallen in love. :) I loved Mr Wrong Impression, that made me laugh like crazy, it would have been so awkward!

It all fit together so nicely in the end. Everything was brought together, from the visions (IT WAS HER THE WHOLE TIME. Had me fooled.) to the plane ride when she did what Nick had done in the beginning.

Parts that stick out to me: when they were in the car, just driving, eating jerky and acting normal. Him taking her to geometry lessons. Their fight about Pascal, which really showed how deep their relationship had become and how much they had matured.

Things I think could have been worked on: There wasn't much backstory to Kira or Cassie's mom (but either way there wasn't a backstory to Kira in the movie either). I wish there had been more development there, but who am I to complain?

Whichever way you slice it, this fic is just great. I appreciate the fact that it probably took you forever to write (it would've for me!), so I just want to respect that by writing you an honest review. You have a gift for writing, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
MLEetc chapter 1 . 1/19/2012

CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
fascinating. love how they were always gonna end up together. had a feeling it was always her in her visions. ;)