Reviews for Sunrise
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this fanfiction was amazing, shirebound!(as always!)
Larner chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
How beautiful, Shirebound!
Marigold chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is lovely Janet! And I loved the nod to Frodo and the mixture of Aragorn/Boromir/Gandalf that I saw in the officer. I'd love to see you continue this!
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Cannot remember my password for fanfic net, so this is an unsigned review. Can you believe we are laughing hysterically here? It might have to do with having just watched Anne Frank, and the wee hobbits have been up much too late, or it might have something to do with someone gasping suddenly at the end of reading this, that you've just rescued Frodo from the Titanic, and someone else asking what he was doing on the Titanic?...

In any event, sweet story, very well written, as I would expect.
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is Fifth Officer Harold Lowe I'm assuming?

Anyway- your start of plotline is very intriguing. There are so many officer-meets-girl fics out there...this one grabs attention and so far seems good enough to hold it. Keep it up!
andaere chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aww... this is so sweet. I'm so happy you wrote a Titanic story - I love Titanic and it's nice to see an author I know I can trust writing for it!

Anyways, beautiful little story. You had a lot of lines I really enjoyed, but I'll just pick one. "...a bewildered handful of lives adrift on a black sea." Absolutely wonderful imagery there.

Oh, and it's really cool how we know nothing about this character but feel for him anyway (or at least I did).

Great job! :)
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh how incredibly gorgeous! I'd love to see this continue but even on its own it's just so... so... aw!

Love the way you write but I love the way your mind works even more
frodo16424 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wonderfully done! What a great ending. Just added this to my favorites. Thanks for posting.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I'm not a Titanic fan, but I enjoyed this.