Reviews for Loophole
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Bravo!
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was great! I love the lengths Ed is willing to go just to keep his little brother from feeling uncomfortable with something. I also like how the only push Mustang needed to go along with it was the realization of how important it really was to Ed.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is just win! I swear, one day Ed will be the Fuhrer. :-)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
loved it.
riptocs chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lol this was pretty amusing...determined ed!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was kind of adorable. I'm afraid Roy laughing at the end might have pissed Ed off, but hey, he signed it! Ed's got a point, but Mustang wouldn't have been able to just pull Al a salary out of thin air - the military doesn't work like that. He's hardly just a Colonel Stickler - the loophole was necessary. I really liked the phrase "the fierce pride of an older brother's devotion." And I really liked how Roy thought of Ed as "his young prodigy."
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww! Absolute perfection! _ I love the way Ed always supports Al and his vigorousness in these kind of things; amazing, beautiful work! 8DD

*huggles Ed* Aww, the bond they share is sooo cute and touching. You portrayed that awesomely!

Keep writing! (:
StopItsTeaTime chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
omg i would have never thought of that!

this is awesome a i loved the ending!

it was so...roy lol :)
haeye chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is one of the best stories ever
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Now, the Christmas fic should have been a hard act to follow. But, you just very nearly topped it. (Not quite because that much warm fuzzy won't be easily beaten.) But, this is great. Ed and Roy and the way you handled them were all wonderful.