Reviews for Center of Attention
Nanadb chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Realy like this. I absolutely love Jasper. You should continue this to see what happened when they got homeand maye you can do a DP from Bella's or Jasper POV? But, seriously, really liked it, if you know what I mean ;)
breanna1027927 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
loved it can't wait to read more!
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was HOT HOT HOT!
purplebowl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I've never read any Peter before... but i love him in this!

I love the image of Jasper being the fair headed middle of their dark circle, it's really striking and only adds to the idea that in this social setting they really can exist in their own space behave and love freely without prejudice/prying eyes.

Definitely putting this on alerts for any future updates ;)
NCChris chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
WOW - I just stumbled on this and I loved it!Definitely the best smut I've read with the characters fully clothed! *laughs* I'm alerting it to see the continuation. Well done!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Holy freakin crap! Moar, please!

You. Are. Awesome.

You have popped my Peter cherry and now I want moar! His dirty talking just about did me in. I'm a sucker for some naughty words. Le swoon.
GiselaWV chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ooh! I definitely hope you'll update!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
SOOOOOOOOOOOO Nice!
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was very hot.

Hugs
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i'm gonna need more jasper sandwich to satisfy ME, too...! co - get to stepping on the next chap, k? thx. *wink*

xoxox *slurps*
Goneforever8888 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
YES! PxJxB SANDWICH FTW!

O.o Bi Jasper... I like it.

Interesting, wonder why Bella ran off, and now Jasper meets Peter? :O HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? *runs back to reading*

Peter's got a crush on Jasper... *claps*

Well holy shit! Jasper landed the fucking gold mine with Peter and Bella! He thought he lost Bella, found Peter, and it turns out Peter and Bella are lovers willing to share? PARTY IN THE BED!

I really liked the line "I am the fair-haired center of their dark circle..."

*fans self* the three of them... dancing... omg... quite the, uh.. image. Ok, what I meant... FUCK THATS HOT!

Can I please be Bella? Please? Lucky bitch, js.

Ugh, could this get any hotter? Oh you just did, grinding... Peter, Jasper. So wonderful.

Oh sweet fucking jesus. Bella wrapped around Jasper, Peter wrapped around from behind... only good things will come from this. ::bounces::

"Peter takes the prize for his dirty mouth" - HFS - *ded Jess*

You write a threesome dry hump so un-fucking-believably well it kills me, literally.

You're words are perfect and not repetitive and you put the reader in the scene.

And jesus do I need to tell you how hot/sexy/UNF your Peter and Jasper are? Even Bella, sexy as hell!

::collapses in chair:: That was... just amazing. So fabulous. Nothing will come close to that today... you get the prize of the day!

Loved it T... brilliant.

xoxox
~ Jess
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
rachael1042 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Peter, Bella, Jasper sandwich? This is why ILY so very much, Dulci. I've never wanted to go to a rave more in my entire life. UNF!

XO,

Rachael
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Holy fucking hell. I think I'm dead. I need more too. Is it hot in here?
twanza chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Holy shit. That was gorgeous. To be cont'd, right?

xot