Reviews for Center of Attention
mommybrook chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really enjoyed this o/s. Very well written and the build up is great. Good job.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
that was AWESOME i loved it
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was some naughty dirty deliciousness :) A Peter Jasper sandwich doesn't sound like such a bad thing :)
ainsleyhayes chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Dude, MsKathy has turned me into such a hoor for the magic that is m/m/f fic, and hot DAMN does this one rank high up there on my list of favorites! Yum. This is just... yum. Thank you so very much for writing! This was so awesome.
jermak99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow! This was HOT!
Harleygreen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Isn't dancing fun! Ha! As always your stories are awesome!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Intensely hot.
cvds chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Loved it! Very sexy and hot! GOOD LUCK in the contest:)
Dahlia J Black chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You are a perverted genius of all things Peter and Jasper and all things dry-hump related. I bow down to you.
Vendell chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
God damn woman! That was freakin awesome. I love their backstory and how they all got together.

Thank God for upperclass raves. I'm so glad to see they were able to be together in public without any problems.

Dirty talking Peter is fucking hot, hell all three of them are hot. I absolutely love your Jasper/Bella/Peter (both sets)
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
One word: HOT
MasensLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Guh. You kill me.

For the past few months I've been shipping P/B just as much as I've always loved my J/B.

So, all three of them together? My Heaven. Thank you.

Kerrie x
Meikela chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*waves hand in front of complete flushed face* - phew! hot mama, hot!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love a 3some and am so glad to see someone other than EdwardxBellaxJasper. Not that I mind them you understand, but a PeterxBellaxJasper is another sweet turn. *sigh* Lovely. Good luck in the contest.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is great, quick, hot fun! i felt like i was there...i also like your other entry which feels more like a story in the making.

thanks for writing!