Reviews for Soul Mate
Brilliant story line, sad to see it isn't finished.
Brilliant! When's the next chapter?
Lily chapter 7 . 5/18
Hello I hust finished reading what you have posted on this story so far and let me just say it has the makings of an amazing story! I really hope that you update right away so your fans can continue to read this story!
sammy smith chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
Absolutely loved it :)
Trice Eaton chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
oh please update! your story is really good and If you aren't able to dedicate enough time to your story maybe give it up for adoption I know many people would love the honour of continuing your wonderful story!
invisible.cities chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
so good! i know u havent updated in 4yrs but have u by any chance completed this work on another platform?
if u haven't, please update soon! a lot pf readers seem to loce ur works, this one in particular!
Weeplikeanangel chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I didnt expect to like this, but i love it. And i am so very sad to see that it hasnt been updated in four years. Is there a chance that you finished this on another site? Thanks for writing this really good fanfic
I'mImmortal chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE CJSNEJDNSNQJJSX
vampgirliegirl chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
Keep going please!
CrystallineReality chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Update please!
Gasping For Breath chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
This is such a good story. I'm so happy to have found it, even 4 years later. Please update.
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
WHY NO UPDATE?! I THINK IM GONNA DIE! T.T
LunaVermilion chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Please finish this story! I know how unlikely that is since its been years since the last update, but its so interesting!
starlite22 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Great story hope you update soon?
starlite22 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Amazing story some of the chapters should of been longer as important people like Kingsley have been missed out and Molly she wouldn't of stayed quiet and would of tried to stand up for Dumbledor, she wouldn't of liked some one as young as Hermione in charge where are the Wealsy's mainly?