Reviews for Adèle Varens Rochester
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Hey this is really nice story!
I found it from Miss Summerson's recommendation and I like pretty much all of it except the news of poor Delores' death. THAT was a tremendous blow. *pulls out a lace trimmed handkerchief and dabs at her eyes forlornly*
As Charlotte Bronte and Elizabeth Gaskell were both good friends and from the North of England, it seems a very natural thing to put their characters together like this. I am really enjoying this story premise and look forward to reading more once I have completed my chores...
Yours sincerely
EVA
FauxBrit chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was very sweet. I enjoyed it very much.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I don't usually read crossovers, but this one caught my eye. Awesome!
Halem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Thank you for sharing. .
cosmogyrl17 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that was just beautiful! thx for sharing
isasmile89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
aaawww beatifull i loved :D
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You have combine two of my most beloved novels and done a wonderful job doing it. I'd love to see the story continued . . .

The only thing wrong was that you kept calling Thornfield "Thornhill". Easy to do, probably but a real purist might flame you for it.

I would love to see more. :)
MissMjukost chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hi!

This story was absolutely wonderful. I cried out loud for several times and my brother who sat beside me woundered what I could be reading to make such sily noises. But I thought it is a very good blend, it could deffinitevly happen :D

I would love it if you made a sequel or five :D

Best regards MissMjukost
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very nice piece-I like Adele all grown up. What a good match to pair Jane Eyre with North and South! I love the bit about the fairy blood-very Rochester! This is a piece that could be expanded.