Reviews for Dusk and Her Embrace
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/31
Okay! Gonna hold you to your promise to continue writin'...don't make me come over there and kick your butt!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/31
{Glad you stayed safe!}
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/31
Whoa! If Aro is the Giovanni Justicar and he's the one who brought Amadan and Bella to Edward, there's gotta be a nefarious reason! Was Aro expectin' Edward to become besotted / distracted with Bella? If so, how could they have known? This could prove interestin'!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 8/31
Ruthless bastard! But still hot...well, as long as it ain't me gettin' snacked on LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 8/31
Shades of Ann Rice! I can totally see someone livin' forever wantin' to check out...and into torpor every once and a while LOL! Since there's really no choice, I guess it's a good thing Bella's handlin' the transition so well!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/31
Damn shame when the job you love is poisoned by the people you are forced to work with! Not that Bella will have to worry about that anymore!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/31
Finished or not, I can't in good conscience leave the evil jk as your last reviewer!

Personally, findin' Edward at the top of the vampire food chain is hot at fuck!
jk chapter 5 . 7/6
I don't reading Edward as the coven fucking stupid.
and he acts all bad then hes crying like a little bitch with esme and carlise and acting like a pussy with alice...who in the fuck would like alice the best? alice is a annoying whiny meddling vapid spoiled cunt...we should kill her!\\
and alice...your all I live for! I love you! shut the fuck up alice before I slap the fangs out your mouth
jk chapter 4 . 7/6
so Edwards kinda sick? who in the fuck kisses their food?
great...Edwards a skank...perfect. I love it when hes so dirty I don't want him anywhere near bella..fucking stupid
jk chapter 2 . 7/6
so bellas a ugly pushover? greeeeat
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! I do hope you will continue it!
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Sorry you got so busy. This was really interesting. You're a great writer! I hope you return to it someday.
k1942 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great you are back, so when you settle in, maybe we can have some more of this intriguing story? Hope so, anyway!
k1942 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Good luck and God bless.
k1942 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Uneasy the head that wears the crown, even vampires, evidently. This sounds like war may be brewing among the clans. I must say, these are very different vampires, but very interesting ones.