Reviews for Dusk and Her Embrace
jk chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
why would Edward kiss his food?
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Okay! Gonna hold you to your promise to continue writin'...don't make me come over there and kick your butt!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
{Glad you stayed safe!}
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Whoa! If Aro is the Giovanni Justicar and he's the one who brought Amadan and Bella to Edward, there's gotta be a nefarious reason! Was Aro expectin' Edward to become besotted / distracted with Bella? If so, how could they have known? This could prove interestin'!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Ruthless bastard! But still hot...well, as long as it ain't me gettin' snacked on LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Shades of Ann Rice! I can totally see someone livin' forever wantin' to check out...and into torpor every once and a while LOL! Since there's really no choice, I guess it's a good thing Bella's handlin' the transition so well!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Damn shame when the job you love is poisoned by the people you are forced to work with! Not that Bella will have to worry about that anymore!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Finished or not, I can't in good conscience leave the evil jk as your last reviewer!

Personally, findin' Edward at the top of the vampire food chain is hot at fuck!
jk chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I don't reading Edward as the coven fucking stupid.
and he acts all bad then hes crying like a little bitch with esme and carlise and acting like a pussy with alice...who in the fuck would like alice the best? alice is a annoying whiny meddling vapid spoiled cunt...we should kill her!\\
and alice...your all I live for! I love you! shut the fuck up alice before I slap the fangs out your mouth
jk chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
so Edwards kinda sick? who in the fuck kisses their food?
great...Edwards a skank...perfect. I love it when hes so dirty I don't want him anywhere near bella..fucking stupid
jk chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
so bellas a ugly pushover? greeeeat
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! I do hope you will continue it!
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Sorry you got so busy. This was really interesting. You're a great writer! I hope you return to it someday.
k1942 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great you are back, so when you settle in, maybe we can have some more of this intriguing story? Hope so, anyway!
k1942 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012