Reviews for Dusk and Her Embrace
jk chapter 5 . 7/6
I don't reading Edward as the coven leader...childe...how fucking stupid.
and he acts all bad then hes crying like a little bitch with esme and carlise and acting like a pussy with alice...who in the fuck would like alice the best? alice is a annoying whiny meddling vapid spoiled cunt...we should kill her!\\
and alice...your all I live for! I love you! shut the fuck up alice before I slap the fangs out your mouth
jk chapter 4 . 7/6
so Edwards kinda sick? who in the fuck kisses their food?
great...Edwards a skank...perfect. I love it when hes so dirty I don't want him anywhere near bella..fucking stupid
jk chapter 2 . 7/6
so bellas a ugly pushover? greeeeat
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! I do hope you will continue it!
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Sorry you got so busy. This was really interesting. You're a great writer! I hope you return to it someday.
k1942 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great you are back, so when you settle in, maybe we can have some more of this intriguing story? Hope so, anyway!
k1942 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Good luck and God bless.
k1942 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Uneasy the head that wears the crown, even vampires, evidently. This sounds like war may be brewing among the clans. I must say, these are very different vampires, but very interesting ones.
k1942 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
I like that Edward is Jasper's sire, and Jasper his son and heir. That is most likely a good relationship. Good also that Jasper has his Alice, they're always a favorite couple. Too bad Edward has no mate, but maybe that's about to change? They sure are a ruthless pair of hunters, poor girls!
k1942 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
After the initial panic, Bella seems to be okay with her new life, even the part about killing humans and drinking their blood. She seems to have a stern sire who demands obedience, but doesn't mind questions. We'll have to see how this relationship goes.
k1942 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Poor Bella, her day just kept getting worse and worse until finally meeting up with a hungry vampire. It doesn't get any more awful than having no choice in the matter.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Kind of liking that Edward is a badass, quite different from his usual demeanor. Real twist on the saga stories, and very intriguing. Hopefully, Bella doesn't share the fate of her sire.
OrlaSmith chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
I got introduced to this story and once I started reading - BAM - I was sucked in. You have captured me, hook line and sinker! I cannot wait to see how this story pans out.

Congrats with graduating and 6 months with the army - I love love to read about it...

Anyway, hope you do get to carry on with this :o) Take care and until next time...

xx