Reviews for When it Rains
HiccupHaddockH chapter 1 . 2/1
I love it! It's so relatable and the characters act like they usually do. I love the end when she throws the mud ball at him then kisses him. Everyone keeps asking why you called Stormfly, Ivy. But I know why. You wrote this after the first movie came out and the first movie never gave Stormfly or any of the other dragons a name until the episodes. Other than that great writing!
yes, liked it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was an okay story but u should add more fluff and hiccstride
Funtasticme chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Very good,but it snow seven month and it hails the beside that it is really good I love it. One of. My favorite
LaneyDoesStuff chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Lol I loved it
Aaronna chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love it!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I thought it was cute! The spitting water in the face was cute, too! It hadn't even occurred to me that he might have been gross until you said that at the end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
It's nice... But, Astrids Nadder, her name is Stormfly. Not Ivy. Stormfly.
Mr. Achak Wolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
If your heart or your mind is broken into pieces then put the back together. Turn something beautiful even if its ugly.
Jakumo1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Woohoo! This is so sweet, I love it! :3
Hictooth111 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
In the book he battled the Green Death in the movie he battled the Red Death. Duh!
Acia granger chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Fab story, I thought it was real cute!:)
Destyni chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Astrid's dragon's name is stomfly not ivy
ava chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Not at all! It was cute!
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Haha the other 3. Rains 9 months of the year and hails the other three. Idk why but after reading that part I cracked up the whole story. It was cute though
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »