Reviews for Baby Steps
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh. This was so sad fic, and very well written. You pointed out the little things that were in the episode, and lifted them higher to the reader to see how horrible things there were. Like the fact that Dean's heaven was about family, when Sam's heaven was all about him being alone. Without Dean.

Poor Dean, I felt for him during the episode and even more now reading this fic. It's not right, he is such a great man, he shouldn't be thrown all around by everyone or be forsaken by everyone.

This fic was good and full of emotion. All I can say is oh, poor Dean. He'd need some comfort now.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"Sam went to the trashcan, retrieved the necklace, and vowed to have it back on Dean's body."

thank God! lol I'm glad I finally read something about him picking it up! lol

I hope that eventually they'll have somethin like this on the show...I know that things will only get worse before they get better with those two...but's sad :( lol

anyhoo..great job! :D
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
How is it possible to want to hug someone and yet smack him at the same time? I feel so bad that he's having these horrible thoughts but I wanna smack him for having them in the first place.

He wants people to be there for him but he keeps pushing the people who love him the most away. How the hell is that gonna work out for him? He just ends up hurting even more.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great story! good job.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AW this rocked hun! :)

YAY! :)

I bloody loved it! :)

amazing written, beautiful how Sam got across to Dean x
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i loved this, it was a perfect episode tag, sam really needs to try to make dean feel better, i mean the poor guy just is getting crushed week after week
babyreaper chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Beautiful story, and so sad, poor Dean.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This conversation was long overdue if you asked me, Stacey.

Whereas I am not believing in the theory that Sam retrieved the amulet from the trash, I am all in for the heart-warming idea, because it's so much more than a worthless piece of junk.

I would have loved to see the brothers talking things over and getting closer again, even with "baby steps".

One little thing though. Why didn't they put the duffels into the car's trunk, especially in the light of walking away for hours on end and only returning late after nightfall, obviously. Just a thought.

Well done little tag, Stacey.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2010

*Gasps for air*

Thank you...

Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Thanks for this one. I think the most troubling thing for the fans to see in 'the Dark Side of the Moon' Episode was Dean dropping the amulet into the waste basket. Because that amulet symbolized so much between the brothers, ment so much, long before it became recognized as a God detector. The power it was designed to have just doesn't mean as much its symbol of a little brother's faith in his big brother to always be there for him and his big brothers promise that that will be true no matter what.

For that reason alone it showed like a beacon on Dean's chest as if it was made of love, so whether or not it ever 'glows' because it becomes near Gods presence, the bond it represents makes a light shine of its own between the giver and the wearer.

So you would think that Sam would care to get it back on Dean's chest again. And in some small way that would make the most important thing alright.

Thanks for writing this and extending that hope.