Reviews for A new life
vampygurl402 chapter 1 . 8/5
Please continue fic!
Please write more!
Your The Best chapter 2 . 2/9
I skipped all the way to the bottom of this chapter to quickly write this review, an yes I will go back to the top an read it, I'm on chapter 2 if you didn't know. I saw what you did to that flamers review an I really really loved it. I read yaoi a-lot! An I know that people around me would look down upon me if they knew I read yaoi an I live in fear of that. I have a disorder that makes me more effected by the opinions and comments of others, I just care more than the average person, though I would love to write I am to afraid to get the nasty comments that will come with writing. You know what they say if you can't handle the flames get out the kitchen, I think they say that anyway. The way you handled such a negitive comment gives me inspiration and determination to maybe not care as much about what other people think of me. Thanks a lot, an I hope this gets to you an you read it, I means a lot to me U!
I hope that soon follow
Steve-Stark chapter 10 . 1/2
the hope of soon to follow , and want to know what happened
TrueCanadianGirl chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Hi, I read and reread your story several times now (since 2012 or so) and I was just wondering if you were OK. ... you haven't updated it since 2011 and I'm a little bit worried that you won't be updating it... I absolutely love this story and I am really hoping to see how it goes... happy writing.
Truecanadiangirl
Hijoshikina Kitsune nokage chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
This story seems so interesting that I love it. Its pretty different to see that kagome is turning evil... other stories I've read leaves her hurt or upset then she's gone... I love to see the next few chapters of this story sometime. Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Does this mean for a guy using your experiences to write this? Hn, you have guts!
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I look forward to a new chapter
SoulMore chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
FAN!~
Mikhail56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
YES! THE BITCH DIES! I don't care what else you do with this story, but you just made my day when I read that in the author's note!
MyFluffleFix chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
For the record I LOVE your fic. Not enough Inuyasha/Harry in the world. By the way your attitude towards flamers has made my day! I'll have to check out some of your other works! :) Also, I don't have an account. It's because I am a rather paranoid individual and I despise the idea of anyone snooping so I just use the same pen name but never make an account. I'm considering it though…
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
XD this is a great story so far :)
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
have you abondened this story? i sincerely hope not its very good. please update soon
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Please continue writing this story soon.