Reviews for A new life
Hijoshikina Kitsune nokage chapter 10 . 7/23
This story seems so interesting that I love it. Its pretty different to see that kagome is turning evil... other stories I've read leaves her hurt or upset then she's gone... I love to see the next few chapters of this story sometime. Great story.
Does this mean for a guy using your experiences to write this? Hn, you have guts!
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 10 . 7/9
I look forward to a new chapter
SoulMore chapter 10 . 5/21
FAN!~
Mikhail56 chapter 1 . 5/8
YES! THE BITCH DIES! I don't care what else you do with this story, but you just made my day when I read that in the author's note!
MyFluffleFix chapter 4 . 4/22
For the record I LOVE your fic. Not enough Inuyasha/Harry in the world. By the way your attitude towards flamers has made my day! I'll have to check out some of your other works! :) Also, I don't have an account. It's because I am a rather paranoid individual and I despise the idea of anyone snooping so I just use the same pen name but never make an account. I'm considering it though…
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
XD this is a great story so far :)
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
have you abondened this story? i sincerely hope not its very good. please update soon
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Please continue writing this story soon.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Please update this! TTTT Its such a good story! Please!
Black Fox34 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Please please continue A New Life. I'd love to read what happens. Keep up the good work.
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014