Reviews for Birthday Surprises
Ealasaid Una chapter 7 . 1/23
sequel?
Tara chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
This fic is just 'perfectly perfect'. I can't want for more!
pookagirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
more more more
Lynn Hubbard chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
wondeful! I have to go look up what happened in the blinking eye books are so yellowed!
Lynn Hubbard chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
omg omg omg
Lynn Hubbard chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Good job! I can't wait to read the rest! :-)
rezmutt chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
i think jim really is a cloest romantic. i want to find a guy like that, although maybe without the closet.
rezmutt chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
yeah he finally said the words! so cute and beautiful
Melissa630 chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed Birthday Surprises very much. I can't wait until you post the mystery you mentioned! Thanks for writing!
Duckyumbrella chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
That was truly the most perfectly perfect ending to a lovely story! You did a fabulous job on this story, and I hope you write more very soon!:)
Mylee chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Absolutely, positively loved the ending! It was so sweet and so true to Trixie and Jim...you wrote it absolutely beautifully! I'm very much looking forward to the next part of the story...the mystery part. I can't wait to see what you come up with. A perfectly perfect ending to your story...thanks so much for sharing it with us!
ps9906 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
You had me going with your last reply. :) I'm glad they are together and I love the idea of continuing this is a mystery. This has been a very sweet story. I'm glad to see you writing some TB. Can't wait for the next story.
Mylee chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
I love the thought of Jim and Trixie taking a carriage ride...it's a nice nod to Mystery of the Blinking Eye! What an absolutely wonderful chapter...I really like how Jim explained how he felt about Trixie and why he waited to say anything to her about it. That's exactly how I see it, too. You used the history from the books so nicely, too. I just love your Jim...he's awesome! Can't wait to read your next chapter!
ps9906 chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Jim's explanation about why he waited was just about like I see it too. Trixie didn't seem too upset with him. I'm glad she didn't find anyone else in the meantime. I'm sure the ride will be my favorite part. Can't wait to read it.
Duckyumbrella chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Awww how incredibly sweet!:)

I espscially loved this part:

"Well, okay then, I guess that I can just go get Honey or Di to go with me," Jim stated, sighing.

Lol that was great!:D

I love how you've built these charactors throughout the story, and please update very soon!:)