Reviews for Two reasons for missing school
izayagodofcellphones.orihara chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
omg the most HOT fanfic ever x/x
jj chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
nicely done me likey
Seffyfly chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This... is just pure hotness. x/x God! I really love it!
MattieKai chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
... Oh my. My inner Grell just came out. What a delightful story! I LOVE IT!
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Kida got caught up again XD haha!
Zepar chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*massive nosebleed*

FUCKING HOT!

simply fucking amazing! write more 3some !

this my 2nd fav 3some from drrr!

1st being shizuoxkadotaxizaya
EmoKitty1213 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
loved it! shizu-chan is so sweet at times
Roriette chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OMG you are simply too awesome.

I CAN'T COUNT THE NOSEBLEEDS. ASLDJASLKDJALUDJLADLA THAT WAS SIMPLY ALL TOO HAWT FOR MY MIND TO COMPREHEND. I THINK I JUST ABOUT DIED. OHGAHD. I SWEAR. YOU WRITE THE BEST THREESOMES EVERR, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S MY FAVORITE PAIRING. ShiKiZaya foreverr.

And yes, Masaomi is just THAT irresistable ;3
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Huahaha. :3
Acrasia chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
The three points of view changing fast allow us (the readers) to enjoy it more! D I really like that style.

And the way it begins, with the persecution, and the "prays" of Shizuo... God, I feel it like if I were right there.

Very hot and ... OMC, you're simply amazing! I really hope you write more of those two bastards!... (and the violable Kida _ ofc).

I guess I will fall in love with you XDDD lol
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
A few minor spelling mistakes your program did not pick up. Most are only a letter or two away though(ex. trashing-thrashing) For the most part, I like the cat and mouse chase that started the whole thing. No better way to begin one of these pairing stories.

I found it pretty amazing that the reader could instantaneously switch to another character's point of view without battling an eyelash. I mean, the way you change it, like without a line or something that says, "POV Izaya," I could still follow the story line.

Finally, wow, 3 condoms in one sitting? Hm, that fact only increases the fic's hotness I love how everyone gets their own thoughts, unlike most fics that focus on, usually, the uke's emotions. Goooood job
Coraliiine chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved how Kida looked so very "fuckable" xD Keep this amazing OT3 stories up, my dear Mistress!
clear-skyz chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This story wasn't smoking hot, it was sizzling hot. Whoa, amazing writing style. Absolutely superb.
Miladys chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*faint from massive nosebleed*

OMG that's so hot! O_O So that's why Kida got his injuries XD ROFL.
Rika chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OH Y-YOU WROTE IT. YAY. S-so hot and awesome... Like always *is a big fan of yours* :D