Reviews for Mommy and Daddy The Sequel!
meme chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
please don't end this. PRETTY PLEASE D': This is so good! I'm really sad if there is no more :'(
luluw5 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Hi, I love this work, I also read the first part of it and I can't believe hey broke up! Anyway, if you're still looking for a beta, I would be happy to help! I don't have any work on here but I've done other writing in the same genre as this, and I have a good eye for typos, spelling, and grammar. Pm me if you think I could be of any help, and we can talk things out.
-lulu
(Sorry I talk a lot)
BloodyRose2016 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
KEEP GOING!
Cathrinejennings2015 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
keep writing i wanna see ryu get saved and paul and dawn get back together
KayJune chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
update!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Yay! I see reconciliation coming! But poor Ryu!
SpecialxGirl chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
The story good why can't Paul just listen to her gosh. Update soon :)
CrystleIceFire chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Love it! It's soooooo awesome! :D I cannot wait for more either!
Sapphiet chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Poor Riolu!
Lol Shinji’s getting all possessive!
Uhoh Cyrus! V-V*
moonie4ever chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
I really like this series. I am so sad for Shinji, Hikari really hurt him. I hope you decide to come back to this story, I really want to find out if they will work things out and save Ryu.
Starfire1407 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Love it! :D

Oh no! What is Team Galactic up to now? Can't wait for the next update! :)
ninetailsgirl94 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Aww Shinji still cares about Hikari! Stupid team Galactic!
CrystleIceFire chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Love it! Oh my god you portray both Hikari and Shinji so perfectly...it just blows my mind completely! I wish I had this kind of talent, I also LOVE your OC's, they are amazing!

I can't wait for more please update soon!
mednin chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Shinji's becoming a lot like his father...maybe someone could make that clear to him?

"Why?" Shinji mocked, "We're going to make them help look for the grunts and save Ryu of course!"

"Hey, man, Chill." Yori stood, "She's shaken up, no need to yell at her."

Awww, way to stand up for Hikari, Yori! You rock! XD

THIS IS SO GOOD! I KEPT READING THINKING 'WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?' YOU ROCK MY SOCKS! YOU MAKE MY DAY! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
xXDemDemXx chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Glad to see an update!

I love this story so much, after i read the first one i was happy to see you writing a sequel,

After i didnt see any updates i all but forgot about it,

But when i got the story alert, i practically squealed.

I hope you'll have a good summer. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »