Reviews for Masters of the Pages
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
That was an awesome battle. And the Third Proverb was exactly who I suspected it to be all along. This was an excellent introduction to the trilogy, and I am now gonna read the second part which I expect to be twice as exciting and captivating as this was.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed the coming in of the fairies from A Midsummer Night's Dream and also how well they spoke in Shakespeare. You are most talented at characterizations.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
Shere Kahn reminded me somewhat of the one from the Disney movie, though I haven't really read the original Jungle Book.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
I really like the inclusion of Jip. I haven't read the original Dr. Doolittle books yet but I intend to.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
I wish I could have Chloe's new ability. And I think I have a guess at who the other Proverb may be.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I just knew Chloe would turn out to be very special in all this. And the other two the Pagemaster mentioned who are in his league remind me of The Neverending Story, and Inkheart, and I'm sure you would really love those books as they are of the same kind of adventure as this epic story.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
This was the most awesome chapter! You got Robin Hood's character so excellent, like how he actually should be, and even though I don't know hardly anything about him I think you portrayed him to a tee. I like how he is such a kind teacher to Richard and Chloe, and how now the action is really starting.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Good to see the Pagemaster himself again. And I'm sure Chloe and Richard will have the times of their lives!
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Wow! What an amazing chapter! The detail and description of the magical transportation taking place was astonishing!
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Just as I had suspected, there is a connection of Richard and Chloe's destinies with the voices from the books.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
I can see the plot is now beginning to pick up. I'm getting really excited now. And that was a sweet moment between Chloe and Richard also.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Chloe is developing splendidly as is her and Richard's relationship. I used to love to sketch characters as much as she does, now I've turned to movie-making and fanfic writing mostly.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I can see their relationship is developing quite well.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
A very nice meeting for the two heroes. And Chloe sounds like someone I can identify with.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I just love the way you described Chloe, and also Richard's obvious admiration and infatuation with her!