Reviews for Yes, of course they're serious
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
loved the story!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
AMZING:) I have read a couple of good Ray stories the last few days and it's made me want to write my own!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Yay! They did it.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
Amazing!
Call Brandybuck chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Interesting take on adding an OC into the midst of Ghostbusters. I was a bit skeptical at first but I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I like the relationship between the two siblings, that was almost exactly how I imagined a sister of Peter's would act.
PinkGloom chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
So I was on the fence about it but you have convinced me to write a Ray OC story for Ghostbusters II!

Thanks I really enjoyed reading your story. :)

HURRAH! You did an amazing job sticking with it and it gave me hours of pleasure reading it!

THANKS!
babydake93 chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
heyy loved your story x
Lady Amanda anime freak chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
love the ending very good story to read i give it 5 starts if there was a rating list _ though if you don't mind me asking when will there be another story.
JolietJane chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
MaddHatter12 got it on the nail! The only thing left for me to say: We need more stories about the cutest and shyest of the Ghostbusters! Well written stories about Ray/OC are so hard to find and you did a fabulous job. :-)
MaddHatter12 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I love stories that take relationships somewhat slow, not having them just fall in love and it's like that.

When they do that the only thing they have to build is sexual tension and that's getting old!

THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS STORY!

It sticks to the original Ghostbusters plot and you added a very well-developed character that is slowly growing an adorable relationship with one of the CUTEST and SHYEST of the Ghostbusters!

I LOVE IT! :D

MORE MORE MORE, WE WANT MORE!
xAngel-Of-The-Operax chapter 20 . 11/15/2010
Wow, this was so amazing! I absolutely loved this story, the romance was so adorable and the way you porteayed the characters was perfect! Ray has always been my favourite ghostbuster and Im so glasd he's been given somebody to love in this. I thought making the dream a reality was extremely clever and thoroughly enjoyed this story. Dan Aykroyd ia awsome!
Y2Amber chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I LOVED this story! :D Glad I'm not the only one who had a major crush on Ray...lol xD
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
aww omg I loved this story it was soo good and im so happy this chapter came out and im looking forward for the new stry and I hope there will be a sequal to this :)
FanFicChica chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
Yay, the epilogue's here! It was very sweet, I really enjoyed it. I just LOVE this story, I could read it day in and day out! Did you say you were gonna do a sequel (but not right away)? Regardless, it's a WONDERFUL story. Well done!
mysticspectrum chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I totally love this story. And I like how you worked the songs in. Great job. Hurry with the Epilogue, I can NOT wait!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »