Reviews for I Have Always Loved You
Summer Thomsom chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Omg! Omg! Omg! I love this so so much! This fan fiction is truly awesome & I ship Valentin & Nice together so hard! I love them both! I just finished reading the book & was kind of disappointed since there was not much romance between the siblings. Please, please, please continue this fanfic because I really want to know what happens next. I really do hope you continue writing! Love your story 3
silentmusician202 chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Update update update!
silentmusician202 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I feel so bad for Victoria. Espescially how she would try to get close to Valentin but he would push her away. I think it's strange that all of a suden she thinks of her father again
silentmusician202 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I wonder,how old would Bice be now?

I love your writing it just like the real book's style!
GalanthaDreams chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
I guess I wasn't the only one to see the attraction and potential :) This is a perfectly delicious read.
xmidnightglamourx chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Bonjourrr :)

So I was going to try and write this in French, in spirit of your last chapter about Paris, but that's pretty much all the French that I know, so unless I google translated this, it would have been a lost cause. Since its been a while since I last checked my account, I had to re-read this story, but its really really really good so I didn't mind at all. Except the evil cliffhanger, I wouldn't have mind another chapter. :) LOL Especially since in this chapter Valentin was with Bice and I really want to know what exactly happened between those two that caused Bice to pretend that she wasn't who she really was.
I Like Writing Romance chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
E-P-I-C

:D

More please
lol Bye Felicia chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I've been meaning to review this story for a while, but it just kept slipping form my mind.

I bow to your genius. The utter lack of romance in Another Faust is greatly disappointing, but this story seems promising. Hopefully, it will make use of the huge gap Daniel and Dina Nayeri left in their book. At least, when there isn't a set shipping, nearly any fan fiction is canon. XD
shiro63 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
awww, this chapter is so sweet! can't wait to read more!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Great story...can't believe I haven't checked it out earlier. But just a little tip for both this and the first chapter. Writing a story is like laying a spell. If you just blurt out whatever you need to say in the middle of it, the spell will be broken, and your readers, normally transported to a small cafe in NYC, or the White Room, or wherever...are left at their computors or phones, wondering why the heck this person stuck an author's note in the middle of the piece. I'm really sorry, but it was a problem that needed to be addressed. Please don't hate me.
shiro63 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
love the sorty so far! i really hope oyu write more soon 'cuz i love this fanfic so far
I Like Writing Romance chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
I really liked this book when I read it, even though it confused the heck outta me. Great story, too! Please update soon.
killerbee07 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Wow, i like this! I'm really glad the characters aren't out of wack like most characters get when put in a fanfic!
itsallanoxymoron chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Okay...reading that made me feel evil...

I mean, I knew Val was turning bad...but I didn't think he was that SICK *shudders*

You know you're the only one who has done a Another Faust fic? I was really sad 'cause this is now my all-time fav book now - even better than Twilight or Percy Jackson, which is saying something. I've read this book like five times. You know, maybe I'll write one. Gotta take initiative...

But this is really good - and of course Nicola would want dear Bice dead...it's good to get rid of your enemies isn't it? I really do hate that white room... I wouldve thought that Val would be kind of like Buddy/Benjamin now, you know? Because I mean he keeps messing with time... And doest Vic still have the moths?

You know, I kind of got my writing style from this book... Anyways, update

Keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
xmidnightglamourx chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Thank lol im guessing im xx? if you add one x more ill feel like Vin Diesel in that movie that came out a while back...i think it was called triple x or something? kayyy moving from me to you

i simply adored victoria's pov 3, it was disturbing to see how much those gifts can mess with a person's mind &&absolutely fantastic because you showed how messed up those gifts can make a person. i bet you will have no problem with vileroy's, although i agree that she is a cold heartless and every other bad word type of a women :)